Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
US$104
SAVE US$9
Hotels.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
Booking.comUS$113
All reviews ferry terminal continental breakfast brown's social house underground parking next morning would stay again great place to stay sitting area boundary bay separate bedroom bc ferries easy access staff were friendly mills mall restaurant next door bit dated minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at many Coast Hotels. The experience has been historically a positive one. We stayed in a pet friendly unit for two nights. The food was good quality, however, there was not a vegan option on the breakfast form. Overall, would recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Angie Chung, Guest Services / Front Office at Coast Tsawwassen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Tsawwassen!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cristina at your front desk made our trip. She greeted us so happily and kindly all the time. She helped us so much with our account, and with with any questions we had . . . she was pretty special. When it comes to service, you don’t see it much anymore, but with Cristina - well, I think you’re lucky to have her. And the hotel was nice and clean and we liked all the Covid protocols.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Angie Chung, Guest Services / Front Office at Coast Tsawwassen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us. We are very proud to have Cristina on the team and are ecstatic to learn that our guests recognize her genuineness. We are certainly very lucky to have her!

Reviewed 15 January 2021

I did appreciate that the Inn was COVID compliant. My suite was very clean and comfortable. One morning however the breakfast was left outside the wrong door and when I stepped out the door to get it....the door locked behind me. I was still in my pyjamas! The housekeeper happened to be passing and she unlocked my door for me. I was very happy she did this for me. I also appreciate that the man at the front desk honoured my wish to not have a phone call to announce the arrival of the breakfast...so I could sleep in.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Angie Chung, Guest Services / Front Office at Coast Tsawwassen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.  Our sincere apology for having left the breakfast outside the wrong door but were glad to hear that one of our ambassadors was around the corner to assist you immediately. Thank you for staying with us at the Coast Tsawwassen Inn and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2021

I am forever thankful for the Coast Hotel and their staff for helping look after my parents in a time of need. My parents are 85 and 86 and my mom has been undergoing IV therapy at Delta Hospital every day for 6 weeks. They live in Ladner and unfortunately the elevator in their building broke down and they live on the 3rd floor. The first day of the elevator being broken, Paramedics helped her out and the Fire Dept helped her back to her unit. The second day, I was able to assist her out but I was not able to get her back to her unit. This is when the Coast Hotel became my Guardian Angels. The staff listened to my problem and found a room that could accommodate them based on their physical needs and also their need to find a comfortable place to live for a couple of days. The hotel staff were so kind and caring and checked in on them on a regular basis. They helped them with getting the room a good temperature and also with little things that made their stay more comfortable. The hotel is newly renovated and very comfortable. Their COVID-19 protocols gave me comfort that my parents would be safe from contracting the virus. I highly recommend this hotel for your stay whether it is for a short stay or long stay. Thank you to Coastal Hotel and staff for looking after my parents.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Emma McDonald, Owner at Coast Tsawwassen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear Crichtonclan, It was our great pleasure to be able to assist you in looking after your aging parents at such a challenging time, and under such unusual circumstances. Thank you for placing your trust in us; we are so glad it gave you comfort, and that your parents enjoyed their stay here with us. We really appreciate the very kind review!

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Good place. Close to the ferry. Clean, dog friendly, spacious, comfortable, restaurant attached, fitness room, breakfast included.
Priced well. Easy access. Under ground parking, limited space for cargo trailers.
Lovely staff.

Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Angie Chung, Guest Services / Front Office at Coast Tsawwassen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.  We are glad to hear that our ambassadors provided you with a positive impression.  We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.