The Adventure Hotel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$160
Kokanee Glacier Resort(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$114
Villa Motel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$91
Alpine Inn and Suites(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$91
Cloudside Hotel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Dancing Bear Inn(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$176
Hume Hotel & Spa(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe main streetroom was cleanbasic accommodationsstreet parkingno elevatorfront desk staffbudget hoteleasy walking accesswould stay here againstayed here for one nightvisiting nelsondowntown areamuffinsbedsesquekettle
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stopped at the Mountain Hound Inn a couple of years ago for one night. They gave us the front room, which is the one they have in the pictures. Yesterday, we checked in again and the room we got is worse than the worst hostel you've ever stayed at. The rugs are filthy, the air conditioning unit stinks and the service is pathetic. Pay the extra $20 and stay elsewhere!

Room Tip: Go down the street.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. The location is fantastic, right on Baker Street in the downtown area. It is a budget hotel so the rooms are a little sparse but the bed was comfortable and the room did have everything you needed. The front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful. Very helpful with parking as this hotel has no actual parking, or I should say only street parking but they will go feed the meters in the morning for you!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Let me first start by saying Clare is awesome!!!!!! I arrived a bit after 10pm on my
Harley on a Sunday night and she was still there.....I am so thankful she stayed late because it was a 750k day from Red Dear,AB and I needed a shower and comfortable bed and some time off the Harley.
The next morning I met Clayton and Tom (GM). GREAT fresh coffee, pastries, conversation, and directions.
Wish I could have stayed longer!!!!

Room Tip: If you enjoy a small city setting.....this is the place!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I was pleasantly surprised how central this accommodation was and despite being on the main street my room was quiet. The room was clean and had a good TV etc. However the view from my so called deluxe room was limited to say the least- all I had from the only window was a view of another room. This made me feel a little claustrophobic.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Stayed here in January for a night while i was visiting Nelson with 3 other friends. Room is small and walls kind of remind me of an old school or institution. I also found it kind of weird that the fire door is blocked off. The breakfast could be better HOWEVER its good enough for the price. Window view is of another room which is kind of creep but we got a laugh out of it. Its affordable and most of staff are great. We ended up having an argument with one of the staff members in the morning though and said staff member was VERY RUDE instead of resolving the situation. It was the worst customer service i had ever seen but i cant let one guy ruin my whole review. The place isnt all that bad. It is what it is.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a good rate and nothing fancy this is your place
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends