Prestige Inn Nelson
US$143
Savoy Hotel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$170
Hume Hotel & Spa(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$143
Cloudside Hotel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$117
Mountain Hound Inn(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$82
Dancing Bear Inn(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$56
Prestige Lakeside Resort(Nelson)
US$173
Kokanee Glacier Resort(Nelson)(Great Value!)
Villa Motel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
All reviewssister propertysupply ear plugsupon checklight sleepershort walkwould stay againlake viewfew blocksin townbed was very comfortablecomplimentary breakfastclose to downtownbalconysafewaygustavowaterfrontpet
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We had awesome 2 nights stay already second year in a row. Great location and fine hotel. Awesome stuff. We will be back . Clean and comfy rooms. Fantastic price and quick checkin check out. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy L, Manager at Prestige Inn Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of the Prestige Inn Nelson. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our comfortable, reasonably priced rooms and our close proximity to downtown and the lake. We look forward to welcoming you back to Nelson on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The room was huge and really nice but the restaurant & amenities are at the other prestige that's a ten minute walk, which I didn't realize until I got there. The wifi isn't great, they make you pay for better wifi if you want it. Other wise the room was very nice and beautiful view. The building is between a highway and train tracks, but it didn't bother us.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy L, Manager at Prestige Inn Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Prestige Inn Nelson. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the beautiful views of Kootenay Lake and were not bothered by our train. I apologize that it was not made clear that we only have rooms here at the Inn, we are currently taking steps to make sure that this is made more clear to our guests. I will advise our computer technician that you were having issues with the WiFi. We do hope to welcome you back to Nelson on your next visit!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

This is a large hotel set on the shores of the lake, right opposite a small marina. Lovely views of the lake and only a short walk into town. Comfortable and spacious rooms. We did not eat in the hotel restaurant other than breakfast, which was good, though a little slow to arrive.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2018

It was my first time staying in Nelson. I was having a hard time choosing a hotel. I checked out many but this was one that had a great price for what I was seeking.
When I checked in the lady at the front desk was amazing. She helped me to find my where are u around the city and was very friendly and helpful.
The room was exactly as it looked online. It was beautiful. I was so impressed.
My stay was amazing and I'd easily chose that hotel again.
Thank you so much!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy L, Manager at Prestige Inn Nelson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Prestige Inn Nelson. I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in offering friendly service and a beautiful hotel at a reasonable price. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Nelson.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

No complaints for this cute and simple accommodation. Friendly and helpful staff/housekeepers. Rooms are very small and you can hear every noise around you but to be expected when you’re seeking value. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Prestige Inn Nelson. We do pride ourselves on offering a quaint hotel experience at a reasonable rate. We are in the process of doing some property improvements and renovations which hopefully will reduce some noise transfer. We look forward to hosting your stay the next time you visit Nelson.