“.... anon”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #45 of 78 Restaurants in Port Alberni
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I hate it here. The people are Rude and awful to deal with. All they do is talk bad about other restaurants and the food isn’t good. Don’t go here.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed 12 September 2020

mind you, I haven’t eaten all day right. So I just ordered some pizza and all of it’s mostly distasteful, the dough tastes like it’s old or dry and chewy, funnel fry’s are chewy and the sauce is thick— the fried pickles tastes like they’re from the jar/store, the batter is very.. bready? As of it’s for the onion ring batter if you get what I’m saying, also they’re rounds!! So it’s gross sweet and don’t get me started on the burger dude it’s a freaking wreck. The only good thing here is the canned iced tea and onion rings. The dang burger bacon is in bits like it would be on a salad, I like the bacon STRIPS because it’s nice to bite into and rearrange so it gets all over the bun. Why do nearly all the ingredients for this burger taste frozen including the damn bun?? Ofc not the veggies I suppose but they were all very soggy. Sure the funnel fries are okay but they’re pretty tasteless besides the sugar. I do like their Mac n cheese bits or perogies when I order them. But this order tonight is just horrible. I thought I’d try something new besides the pizza/onion rings and I regret it a lot. I will not be trying anything new on this menu anymore. What a waste. I just hope someone else will help me finish this meal. I’m disappointed with this purchase.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 7 June 2020

we have been a repeat customer for the last two years. Pizza has always been amazing. My husband always orders the 10 year which was amazing. last month we ordered it again and was terribly disappointed. the meat tasted bd, crust not cooked, was just sloppy. very dissapojnted.. tonight we though we would try it again , and try something different... big mistake. we ordered the Hawaiian pizza that wa suppose to have its ham and mozzarellas. when we had the ;first bite alls we tasted was bleach. hardly any sauce, very little meat. called the pizza factory and told the cook our displeasure, not really concerned. said he would give us a $10 credit..I said no thanks as we will never order from here again.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 14 October 2019

We have ordered from here several times in the last couple years. The options of unique pizzas is nice, the service is great. They do big orders as well. Last time I ordered for work, there were lots of raves from my colleagues

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

Chose to celebrate here after a long week of work. Was talked down to by the owner calling our work unjust. I understand if a person is unhappy with someone but when a customer is paying for your pizza dont start condescending on them. There are healthier ways of dealing with issues. Pizza was okay but never coming back. First time I ever felt like walking out of a place even after supporting them.

Date of visit: May 2019