US$126
US$65
US$57
Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland(Rossland)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$58
Hotels.com
Rossland Motel(Rossland)(Great Value!)
US$129
Cozy Pines Motel(Castlegar)
US$63
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolfront deskhot tubtwo double bedsseparate bedroomcounter spacequiet motelfree breakfast in the morningoff the highwayyogurtclose to downtownred mountainup to datewould definitely stay here againshort drivea great place to stay
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Easy to find, beautiful location, quick access to shopping,etc. Very lovely pool. The room was very spacious, lots of closet and counter space. very friendly accommodating staff. a little disappointed in the breakfast. great rates.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
GuestRelationsMangr, Manager at Glenwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for completing the review. I am glad that you enjoyed our heated inside pool. Feel free to visit us during the summer when our outside pool is pumping! Thanks for the business.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We arrived and during check in the phone rang. The one desk clerk answered cordially and so I waited. Though l typically don't mind waiting, the phone call dragged on for about ten minutes before the clerk asked if she could call the person back. Eventually I was given our keys and we went to our room - and though the clerk gave me the choice of which suite I wanted, when asked the difference, she didn't explain clearly and I chose the smaller suite but paid the same price.

The room was clean, and over the next couple days that we stayed there, I have to say the room cleaners did an impressive job.

Unfortunately, it was the final morning of our stay that was an issue. The hotel has very old cut keys for each room, rather than a card system. This means the keys are very expensive to replace ($75). When I arrived at 6:27am to check out, the sign on the door told me that if it was before 6:30am I would have to return my key to a different hotel in downtown Trail. I rang the bell at the door and waited as the sign indicated that breakfast and the office would open at 6:30am. Right around 6:30 a desk clerk drove into the parking lot. He saw me waiting at the door, and before I could say anything said, "On weekends we don't open until 7am. But...whatever." He was clearly irritated and rude.

There should be an indication somewhere, readily available to guests that on weekends the office does not open until 7am, or guests have to return their key to a different location. If in the area again, I wouldn't stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
GuestRelationsMangr, Manager at Glenwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you were impressed with our clean rooms and daily room service. Our 7:00 am starting time over the weekends and holidays are noted in the guest directory inside each and every room. The breakfast times are also noted upon check in as well as when you sign in for WiFi. We also offer a service called Express checkout, where the invoice for your stay will be e-mailed to you and your key can be left in the room. We are a smaller hotel and unfortunately do not offer the services like key cards at this point in time. Thanks for the business!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Room was clean, but furniture was a bit dated. Room had all the amenities for coffee and microwave. Room was a bit tight as a table was bedside with lamp. My priority was cleanliness and it was. The toilet in the bathroom was positioned against the wall which was unusual for cramp. Overall the room was ok. Breakfast was good. Wifi was good. Friendly staff. Photos do not display the bathroom toilet against the wall.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
GuestRelationsMangr, Guest Relations Manager at Glenwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for you're kind review of our hotel. We try to uphold a high standard of quality and guest experience. We are always trying to improve every aspect of our hotel, and your feedback both positive and negative gives us valuable insight into the experience we are providing. We will take your comments into careful consideration, and we hope you'll choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Good motel style accomodation. A nice room, well appointed, good gym/pool facilities, good breakfast, great value, friendly staff. Only negative was grubby /sticky carpet in our room needed a proper clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
GuestRelationsMangr, Manager at Glenwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for completing the review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We are encouraged by your kind words. I will follow up with housekeeping regarding the carpet and I want to extend my apologies for that negative. Please put us to the test again and thanks for the business!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Did not get the room we reserved. Customer service poor.Phoned in to get room we wanted. Told it was luck of the draw. What use phoning over a month ahead when it makes no difference! Very disappointed in this.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for completing the review. I am sorry that this had to happen to you. I want to apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused. Please feel free to get in touch with me so that I can understand your situation better. Thanks for the business.