Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews georgian trail forest suite scandinave spa homemade granola heated floors breakfast was delicious private balcony guy makes the perfect host b and b spa package each morning main floor quick tour home fries boutique hotel relaxing stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020

I stayed there for a weekend with my Fiance. Going in we were a little hesitant because of the rising covid numbers, but once we got there we had immediate relief. The rooms, common area, kitchen, and dining area were all spotless. Guy was fantastic and explained all the safety precautions that they have taken.

The location was great, and with a hiking trail right in the backyard it was great to go out an enjoy nature and the beautiful fall colours. Not sure if it was all the fresh air and hiking or if Guy is a phenomenal chef but it was some of the best breakfast I have had to date, even catering to both our dietary restrictions.

I would recommend Craigleith Manor to anyone looking to experience the Collingwood area

Reviewed 13 October 2020

My partner and I stayed at Craigleith Manor for a long weekend getaway to reset and we were not disappointed. The Manor is stunning - the place was spotless, in a great location, with great hosts, delicious breakfast AND with an amazing view of the mountains. Upon arriving, we were welcomed by Guy and given a quick tour of the amenities but he also went the extra step to provide us with an extensive list of restaurant recommendations (all of the ones we tried were fantastic!). We were very impressed with their COVID-19 procedures and it definitely helped us feel safe during our stay. The Georgian Trail also runs just behind the Manor, perfect for a morning or evening walk in nature. I would highly recommend the Craigleith Manor to anyone who is looking to enjoy a relaxing getaway - we are already planning our next trip back! Thank you Guy & Craig!

Reviewed 13 October 2020

From the moment we walked in we felt right at home! Very clean and well decorated. Just the perfect level of attention from our host. Homemade breakfast was very tasty. Great location. Very private and quiet area. Many trails around. Would highly recommend if you wish to discover Collingwood and get some rest.

Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

My partner and i enjoyed our stay at the manor - Guy & Craig were great hosts! The location is lovely, and we loved our room. Breakfast was also wonderful. We definitely plan on coming back in the future!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2020

My wife and I stayed at the Craigleith Manor and really enjoyed a peaceful getaway. From the immaculate rooms, to the gourmet breakfast, we were NOT disappointed. Guy went out of his way to make us feel welcome and safe, especially with COVID-19 procedures and precautions. Craig set out stunning floral arrangements throughout the home. We would highly recommend this B & B to anyone looking to get away from the city, spend time with nature and enjoy a breakfast of culinary delights.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple