eDreams
Agoda.com
StayForLong
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2019

I spent 2 nights at this motel. It has all the basics, and everything worked in my room. It is easy access to everything in the area. The motel needs updating as other reviewers state. I found my room comfortable and the internet worked just fine. Staff was very friendly. Rates were good. Clean.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

The rooms seem clean but this motel is in desperate need of an update. It looks like it has not changed since 1973. Redoing the bathrooms, replacing the flooring throughout, and replacing the furniture and drapes would make a world of difference. On top of all that, it’s not inexpensive to stay here!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This is an older motel with the bare necessities, but if you're looking for something within walking distance to the downtown area, this is available. The pillows and towels are thin and nothing appears to have been upgraded in 30 years, but it was clean they offer suites with kitchenettes. The wireless Internet is very inconsistent and unreliable, but it's included with the cost of the room. They have an outdoor pool which was also clean.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank TakeFiveTravel
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We had a good stay at this motel. It was convenient to town, clean and reasonably priced. The staff were friendly and it was easy to access our room for my mother who uses a walker. We would definitely stay there again. BTW, there are no coloured stones beaches in the area.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Stacey B
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Basic motel with everything you need. Coffee maker, TV, A/C, 4pc bath, pool. Not fancy, but clean. I recommend for the business traveler as I got a great nights sleep. I will stay there again without hesitation. Better than a lot of motels in this price range.

Date of stay: July 2016