Best Western Plus Governor's Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kincardine(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$117
TownePlace by Marriott Suites Kincardine(Kincardine)(Great Value!)
US$111
Save Inn(Kincardine)
US$58
Sutton Park Inn(Kincardine)
US$83
US$81
Inn at the Harbour(Kincardine)
US$116
Maple Leaf Inn(Kincardine)
US$77
US$66
US$61
Hotwire.com
US$62
Maplewood Motel(Port Elgin)(Great Value!)
US$44
All Seasons Motel(Port Elgin)
US$54
US$44
All reviewswaffleshome friesbuffet breakfastbaconolder hotelroom was cleangreat place to stayi'm gladnice selectionjuice and coffeeenjoyable staybruce peninsulastayed for one nightan excellent jobbusiness tripcomfortable hoteltwo thumbs
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

We had to stay here last minute due to the weather. We had our dog with us and luckily they have dog rooms which you pay an extra $20 so not bad. It was clean and beds are very comfy. 1 susgestion is to get rid of the full length mirror as our dog kept barking at it thinking there was another dog. But our dog could just be stupid.
Full on free breakfast the next morning, scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries, toast. Option for cereal lots of muffins and pastries, lots of juice and coffee.
All in all this place came through in a tight spot and would definitely go back if needed.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Gail G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at our property. I am pleased you had such an enjoyable stay. I appreciate all feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Stay here often for business. Clean hotel and rooms. Friendly staff. Amenities close by. Friendly town. Room upgrades make it functional. Good breakfast. Restaurant has a good menu. Very comfortable. Great service.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gail G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at our property. I appreciate all the feedback. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel in mid October and had really enjoyed it. The buffet breakfast was convenient and well maintained. The rooms were quiet and comfortable. The best part of the stay was how wonderful the staff were at the hotel. Treena in particular was very friendly and helpful. She answered our many questions and helped make our stay lovely!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Gail G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at our property. I am pleased you had such an enjoyable stay. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Treenna. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

The hotel was nice. That said, their wifi was great and their restaurant/food was amazing! One of the best restaurants in a BW that I’ve had the pleasure of eating at. The staff were very helpful and kind.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gail G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at our property. I am pleased you had such an enjoyable stay. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Stayed here in October 2017 on a trip up to the Bruce Peninsula. The hotel is not a "Plus" to me, despite having that in the name - first impressions of the hotel are great, but the room left much to be desired. Two of the towels folded on the rack when we checked in were dirty with gray/brown stains, and I nearly fell out of the leather desk chair when the back nearly fell off. This place needs some TLC! The WiFi was not fast enough for satisfactory Netflix browsing either.

The breakfast provided was good, the room was comfortable, and there is an EV charger at the Canadian Tire directly across the street, all positives.

The worst part by far was the noise - I woke up both nights due to the noise from the hallway. The doors and walls must be paper thin.

I would stay here again, but not for the price I paid.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Gail G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Governor's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay at our property. I appreciate all feedback. I will pass on your concerns to the owners. I will also speak with the housekeeping staff regarding the towels in your room.