“Great Take-Out Experience”

Raja Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #42 of 575 Restaurants in Kitchener
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 18 September 2015

I took a bit of a flyer on this. I hadn't tried their food yet decided to get take-out to serve at a birthday party with 6 guests. There were no complaints and many compliments. I ordered a meal for 4 with some extra dishes since one guest was a vegetarian. The butter chicken was the best I've had.
And it was ready on time!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2015

I am reviewing Raja because I want it to be busier when I visit again! The food was perfect, the service is superb. It was my first time to Raja, and I visited because a few weeks ago, after eating at a nearby restaurant, the enticing smells coming from Raja were making me drool even though my belly was full of delicious pasta!
We shared the Butter Chicken, Chicken Vindaloo, and Sag Paneer, with Basmati Rice and Garlic Naan, all which we thoroughly enjoyed. We were also treated to a complimentary appetizer of Onion Bhajee which, surprising to me since I don't really love onions, was absolutely delicious.
They also have a nice selection of cocktails, wine, and beer, including King Fisher Indian Lager, which we were very excited about.
The atmosphere when you first arrive may seem a little formal, the lights a little bright, but ignore that and enjoy the excellent food. They are considered a fine dining restaurant, but we, and the other guests in the restaurant were dressed casually and it was very comfortable. The staff are attentive and very focused on their customers, which made for a fantastic dining experience.
Belmont Village is back, and you have to try Raja Fine Indian Cuisine!

2  Thank TNR694
Reviewed 23 August 2015

The place is spotless, with nice decor, we were very welcomed and they do go out of their way to provide excellent attentive service.
We really enjoyed the appetizers we choose the one with many items on it, a great way to taste the different things

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Simply the best Indian food we have had in a very long time. Wait staff was attentive friendly and tremendously helpful, especially with so many wonderful choices. The Pankora was amazing. This is a must visit restaurant!

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Lovely tasteful decor. A real treasure. If you want a fine dining experience this is the place. We have seen the quality of Indian food in the K-W area decline over the past few years and we were hesitant to try this new restaurant in Belmont Village, WOW are we glad we did, fresh bold flavours (go for the medium spice), fluffy perfectly cooked rice, nice ratio of meat to veg, not swimming in sauce. Lovely quiet Indian music in the background. Professional service. Highly recommended.