See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

The room 101,smells like smoke and mold which was suppose to be a non smoking room.The light in washroom did not work.I was offered a lamp. Dirty clothes were in the drawers. The owner wanted us to still stay. Then refused to give us back our money..I had to get very loud and called the police.
Finally he gave us the refund before the police could get there.
The place sucks looks nothing like what's online.plus he charge $180 for 2 night. I woudn't stay there not even for $20.Don't go there.
I would rate the place 0 out of 10.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Do they have a lower rating than terriible? We booked ahead of time for a 3 day stay. Our booking was fine with book it . Com. We stayed a night, the next day they told us we didn't pay for 3 nights and kicked us out. We showed the lady at the desk our confirmation but she wouldn't honor it or return our money. In fact she was extremely rude and walked away from us while we were talking to her. Very unprofessional.
We knew the motel was dumpy before renting but figured we could save money staying there. We ended up paying the same amount as we would have had we got a room at the Ramada. It was a total rip off. Just warning everyone not to stay there.... There are many nice hotels to rent in the area, unless you want to be ripped off, stay away from there!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Cheryl l
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Went to view this place for a friend. Not in a million years . Serious scary place. Foul odours and scary looking customers. Rooms are insanely small and seriously dated .Cant find anything redeeming about it. I would prefer to sleep in my car. Sorry.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank kimmilil
Reviewed 28 July 2016

I stayed nere, it is very out daged and the hotel door needs more security but the bed linnins was clea so were the towels.the front was friedly enough. The other people remting rooms surrounding the parkimg lot staring at you in unnervimg as a female. Lucy I had a friemd stay the weekend with me or I would have not lasted alome no "security" on door and the window did not lock I have phtos just have to figure out how to attach them !

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank jay r
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I needed a place to get sleep and a shower, well neither of these things happened here. The constant traffic of sketchy people around the motel kept me awake with people arguing and some crazy lady singing outside my room till wee hours of the morning. My front door did not shut properly and could open with a little pressure put on it.The morning arrived and I wanted a shower, I guess their plumber was on vacation because the taps did not work in the shower. When checking out the front desk said their internet was out and he took my visa number and he would charge me later, I had phone later to let him know i was watching my visa statement.Nothing happened but I was worried that if I did not pay attention something would have happened.
In three words a sum up of this Place Sketchy,Scary,Suspicious.

Room tip: Don`t stay here.
Date of stay: March 2016