All reviews bowling alley aqua restaurant aqua lounge mini golf large hot tub ping pong rooms are spacious king street nice pool breakfast buffet pleasant stay front desk staff stayed here for one night fridge and microwave hockey tournament king bed yogurt
Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and the second I walked in Ben and Drew were exceptional in their services and were very polite and helpful. The rooms were spotless aswell. I would definitely stay here again if need be.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Storyteller827276, Martina G Assistant Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

VladP49
Thank you for your excellent review, it is much appreciated. Your comments will be passed on to the staff - particularly Ben and Dhruv. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide you with excellent service. We are also looking forward to a return visit!

Reviewed 13 December 2018

Spent 2 days at the Crowne Plaza Kitchener and was very impressed with the food, accommodations and service. I especially received excellent service from Ben at the front desk who went out of his way to take care of a couple requests I had. Thanks again Ben - you're a great employee.

Room tip: All the rooms are very comfortable.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank My_World_JJ

My_World_JJ

Thank you for your lovely review! It is much appreciated. Your comments will be passed on to the staff - including Ben. We are happy to hear that we were able to impress you with the food, accommodation and service and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2018

Arriving late - really late, after a bad travel day, it is really nice to have a warm, welcome. Best of all the shuttle driver Ben was delightful. We had a good laugh about make-up. Thanks to his girlfriend's wisdom, he was helpful in directing me. I had arrived without my luggage - the airline decided it didn't need to accompany me! The staff made a weary traveler feel better and when the luggage finally got there the following day -they promptly called and brought it right up!

Date of stay: December 2018
Storyteller827276, Assistant Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2018

Roving422097,
Thank you for your lovely review, your comments will be passed on to the staff. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and received a warm welcome. We are looking forward to seeing you again sometime soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

Good gym, good rooms. Thanks to Ben for the rides and smile :) The pool was a little cold, I blame Meredith for that. She works the bar so has nothing to do with it but eh she gets the blame. Great hotel and I recommend.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Storyteller827276, Assistant Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2018

Sightseer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, your comments are important to us and will be passed on to the staff. We are very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and that Ben and Meredith were able to provide you with excellent service!

Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, great amenities, and very friendly staff. Ben took care of us getting to an evening at the local escape room and another outing for wings. This included advice and recommendations to make the trip even better! Thanks Ben!

Date of stay: November 2018

Don,
We are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us and that Ben provided you with excellent service! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we look forward to seeing you again soon!