See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Took my family down to enjoy Oktoberfest which was great and ending up having my worst experiences ever at a motel. There are transient people entering the motel all night long to buy drugs. Very dirty and loud motel. It was a very scary and sleepless night. Dont stay here no matter how cheap

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018

I have no doubt that you can do far better than this, for $80 a night! We had to spend over an hour cleaning so we could stand to stay. This is the kind of place we had to take, because we choose not to have credit cards! All of the photos were taken after we cleaned. We weren't there more than two hours, and the police were running our plates, so that tells you what kind of place it is. Emergency crews were there, two days in a row. We were afraid to leave our room unattended, for fear of being robbed. One more thing, we couldn't walk around the room without shoes, due to the water coming up through the floor. I have no idea why this place is still open!

Room tip: I doubt there are any good rooms.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The price was right, so I reserved a room at the Canada's Best Value Inn in Kitchener. Great location, just off Hwy 85, close to all the fast-food places from Burger King and McDonalds to Arby's and Swiss Chalet. The room is exactly what you would expect at this price. It is a bit run-down, but there is adequate parking, some grassed area for kids to play, and soft beds. The coverlets have cigarette burns, the tub is chipped, and the ceiling fan is falling out of the ceiling, but the shower was hot, the towels were clean and the WiFi worked just fine. Antique TV with lots of channels and a working remote, and an in-room fridge that kept things cold. I thought it was pretty good at this price in this market.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank William E
Reviewed 24 July 2016

This is one of the worst places we have stayed so far this year!! Run down, filthy, and I would suggest they'd tear it down! The bathroom is reasonable clean, but completely run down. The bed is sticky, and not clean. Wifi is very poor, and only outside you get a good signal. Stay away.

Room tip: Don't take a room here.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank skydriver332
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Had to switch rooms, but that didn't help. Sheets and bedspread were protein stained. Toilet didn't flush and I had to sleep upright on the chair just to stay clean.
The rooms are rented out per month and the people there don't care what time it is and are very noisy at all hours. Continued until 430 am. Had to get another room.in the morning to use the washroom, that room.was just as bad. No resolution by the front desk. I booked through Booking.com. location was great but that cannot make up for the unclean unsanitary conditions. This place is in serious been of maintenance and new management who care about the hospitality industry. Basically a slumped that owns a hotel. Shameful. Worst hotel I have ever stayed at and I have been to many across Canada, the US and Europe. Hopefully this will help people stay away..

Date of stay: June 2016