“More Please!!!”

Sushi Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 300 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Love this little gem. Best vegatarian dishes in York Region. Tempura is on point, always cooked to perfection. Staff is efficient and friendly. Takeout is quick. A definite favourite!!!

1  Thank 38,543,854

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Usually, you do not expect much from this kind of tiny restaurants hidden in between other stores at big plazas, but this place was a very pleasant surprise. The food was delicious, the prices were reasonable and the service was very good. Definitely to be added to "my favourite places" list :) Please note, the place is pretty small. Probably around 5-6 tables.

1  Thank Imobilyzer
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Not the best I've ever had, but pretty good and consistent quality.
It's a small place, I've always done take out as it can get quite crowded at times.
I don't pretend to be an expert or connoisseur of this type of food, but I enjoy it from Sushi Sushi.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

This is the only place i will drive out of my way to get their sushi, my son and i love the sushi and the staff, we have been going for years and wouldn't order anywhere else, love the spicy tuna hand rolls!!

1  Thank Occhi A
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Late review but needed to share. I wanted to substitute salmon for another type of sashimi and was told no. I even offered to pay the difference. Not good business sense eh...