“Favourite sushi place”

Add it.
Take Sushi
Ranked #116 of 300 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We moved to Newmarket 5 years ago and decided to try taka sushi house ...the wait staff is awesome and polite, the food comes fresh to your table whatever you ordered. The price is average and affordable....our family loves going there....never a disappointment!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I love this sushi restaurant. They are located in the Huron Heights plaza. I always knew this place existed but never gave it a shot, because the area can look a bit run down. But I decided to try it out, and I did take-out last week. I enjoyed it so much that I had it again today. The location is very small, only 3 tables and a bar/bench. They have huge portions of rolls for the price. The snow crab roll is my favorite. It is fresh and tastes delicious. They also currently have a deal on rolls/maki for BOGO 50%, so it ends up being cheaper, and that is obviously good for someone on a budget like me. I will be returning to this place often as it is very close and convenient to my place of work!

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

This place is the favourite of the teenagers of my household and their friends. Lots of variety with relatively friendly service. Food is fresh. We particularly love the calamari! I love that they have policies about not wasting food. Great for a quiet evening out as a couple or just a family dining out night. Prices are comparable to other establishments.