“Incredible day...”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 26 September 2014

We recently had a mini honeymoon in the Collingwood area, and found At Last Adventures. We wanted to do something a little different, active, and challenging. This was all of those, but throw in "Insanely fun" Carlin was fantastic, and really let us steer where the day would go. He also was able to "get us" and that always makes our trips more enjoyable. He knew exactly what we could do, offered it all to us, let us decide, and delivered an experience that we will never forget.
Truly a great day trip in the area, which for the record was Rock Climbing and Caving at Metcalfe Rock.

Incredible day...Thanks Carlin!

Reviewed 8 September 2014

My friends and I loved our caving experience with Carlin at Metcalfe Rock. Carlin was a great guide with lots of helpful advice that made the day fun for our whole group. This was a great introduction to caving for our group and the stunning views and excitement definitely got us hooked! I would recommend Carlin's tours for anyone looking for some unique outdoor fun. We will be sure to book with him again!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My son and I been out twice with Carlin, once to Lions Head, once To Metacafe Rocks. Both days were amazing. Carlin is a great guide and instructor. Already Planing another climb again this summer. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to challenge themselves and enjoy nature.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I've now gone caving with Carlin from At Las Adventures twice. The first time I was so impressed that I had to book another adventure with a different group of friends (visiting from out of town). Carlin knows his craft, and is fun to be around, making the experience that much sweeter. I would highly recommend At Last Adventures to anybody looking for some exhilarating outdoor fun.

Personally, I grew up on Georgian Bay with access to all kinds of wonderful outdoor recreation - and I have always loved being outdoors, doing healthy/active stuff with friends. Interestingly, At Last Adventures has allowed me to experience some entirely new things right in my own back yard. I don't have the equipment or skill to go caving alone, or to go ice climbing, of rock climbing, etc. At Last Adventures was my ticket!

Our group is already talking about rock climbing this summer with At Last Adventures... and if I know anything about a good business, it's one that has customers coming back for more!

I say, BOOK IT! At Last Adventures that is.

1  Thank Erin S