“Fresh sushi, with a variety of other food options”
Review of 168 Sushi Buffet

168 Sushi Buffet
Ranked #68 of 402 Restaurants in Waterloo
Description: We do serve over 168 Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai Buffet Items in our All You Can Eat Menu, which includes fresh seafood, Beef, Chicken and etc. We strive to provide a satisfying dining experience for our customers!
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We've been to this place twice now when visiting Waterloo. The menu is extensive with dim sum, Thai and Vietnamese options, in addition to sushi. My partner has dietary requirements and cannot normally eat sushi. On both occasions we have been (the latest on a very busy Friday evening), they were happy to accommodate him by making special sushi for his dietary requirements. The food arrives in good time and the food is fresh. The table is always cleared quickly to accommodate new plates and the price is very reasonable if you make the most of this "all you can eat" restaurant!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

loved the soups. excellent tempura. wide variety of dishes. good service.
Suggestions: server should identify what dishes they are bringing to the table. Would have preferred faster service.
Would visit again.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

But this turned out to be my least favourite sushi restaurant in the Kitchener-Waterloo area.

Every sushi dish I tried tasted fishy. Other dishes I tried did nothing for me. I didn't care to ask for seconds of any dish I tried.

I'd give a rating of poor based on my taste experience but that wouldn't be fair because of how busy the restaurant was... it must be fairly popular with its clients.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

One of the better sushi spots ive visited in the area. Food was delicious and fresh. Came out quite quickly and correctly, we got everything we ordered. I enjoyed the large variety of different items available. Nice atmosphere as well!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Dine at this place on Valentine's Day. The restaurant was very busy when we got there but we were seated right away. Even though it was a very busy night the service was fast which I find quite impressive. The food was great as well btw. The server also got us a lovely cheesecake dessert at the end of the meal as a celebration for Valentine's Day. Definitely will be returning to eat here again!