“Good food”

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #184 of 421 Restaurants in Waterloo
Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Was expecting portions to be larger but service was generally ok and the food was above average. I suspect more a place for regulars and locals.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

The remodeled Kelsey's restaurants pale in comparison to the old. They look like dive bars. There is nothing for people looking for gluten free options.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I've been eating at Kelsey's since I was a child, and knowing the usual good service I would expect nothing less from this location. No greetings as I entered. My family and I came to order take out and we were not told where to go. So we sat at a booth near the bar. As a waitress approached me I was told rudely to go to "there" and order. I didn't even open the menu and she asked me what I wanted. No beets for my salad. No fries for my burger. And she asking me what else I wanted as if I worked in the back myself. A minute after we paid I realized I had a 15% off coupon and they said they couldn't give me the offer as the order completed the manager mentioned. The manager wasn't friendly at all.. so terrible. He didn't even offer a pop. 15% off is 20 bucks. Did not meet customer satisfaction. Super disappointed

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Firstly we have had some bad Kelsey's experiences elsewhere so we were a little apprehensive coming here. But Justine who was our server made sure we enjoyed our visit. She was very friendly and knowledgeable on the meals although she is normally a bartender.

The food came out quick, plentiful and hot. We had the popcorn shrimp, fish & chips, Portobello burger and deserts. I was all good.

This Kelsey's was cleaner than some others we visited.
The only glitch was the spotty internet, but since you are here to enjoy a meal it shouldn't take away from the experience.

1  Thank rnr636
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Your typical Kelseys fare. Food was fine. Restaurant was busy with a short waiting time, all tables were full. Waitress was attentive, food came out quickly