“Breakfast ”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Angie’s for breakfast this weekend. Great start as we go a booth by the window which both my wife and I enjoy. I ordered the German special breakfast as they talked it up. My wife has the eggs Benedict which she loves to have when we go for breakfast.
They asked if we wanted their freshly made cinnamon roll so I agreed. The roll was a little under cooked but still tasty.
My wife’s eggs Benedict she ordered the eggs medium and they came soft. Not a huge deal. The home fries that came with it were big and really over cooked. She found her meal bland.
My meal which was the special had the same problem with the home fries. The two types of sausage were great. The schnitzel was really bland.
The great points of the experience here was the portions were a nice size and the manager or owner was very attentive to all that was going on which was great to see
Overall the experience was fine just unfortunately bland food which was disappointing. We will be back to try again and hopefully this was just an off day for them.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

What used to be a great spot for brunch has turned into a service from hell experience. Well over an hour wait with NI sign of getting to eat soon. This place cares more about its delivery trade than its customer’s in the restaurant. Same drivers were back two and three times while we sat at our booth waiting...when I pointed this out, the girl at the counter had the audacity to call me “grumpy”.

Spend your money elsewhere - the service here is deplorable.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Service was great. Never had to call to get my coffee refilled. The cinnamon buns were delicious but everything else was average although tasty. French toasts were dissapointing: hard and dry and maple syrup is charged separately. I'd rather have regular syrup and included in price so that it is enough.
Overall it was good but not enough to return. $50 for a brunch for 2 is way too much.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Normal Breakfast fare nothing spectacular. I had the Eggs benedict sauce was kinda lumpy not smooth. My husband had scrambled eggs with rye toast. it was pricey 60 bucks for 4 of us just breakfast and coffees.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Angie's offers traditional style breakfast as well as German offerings. Serving sizes are large. I couldn't finish mine and I am an ex football player.