All reviews farmers market front desk outlet mall st jacobs room was clean business travel recommend this hotel very nice hotel convenient location king suite minute drive lots of parking home away from home marriott lilly fireplace theatre
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

I spent 2 nights at this hotel while on business. I requested a king when I made reservations, but received a room with 2 double beds. A colleague was given a king, which had a living area with a sofa and coffee table - perfect for entertaining.

My room (#230) was clean and had ample space (see pics). The bed was comfortable and the showerhead water pressure was great. The room had a mini fridge and microwave.

Breakfasts and lunches were served at the Bistro. Breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, sausages and potatoes, as well as bagels, bread and pastries. They also offered a fruit salad (from a can) and yogurt. Lunches were a variety of sandwiches and wraps, with a salad and soup. I’ve been on a keto diet, so my work requested special lunches for me. Both days, they had special salads at the buffet table with my name. Some of my other colleagues had dietary restrictions, and I found the hotel to be very accommodating.

Morning and afternoon snacks were served in the conference room, and consisted of freshly baked pastries or cookies, chips and pretzels, fruit kebabs and yogurt.

The staff at the hotel were very friendly. You were greeted by everyone, from the front desk staff, to cleaning staff and Bistro staff. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
CassandraC3964, Guest Services Supervisor at Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear MichnCam, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We are glad to hear that our staff made you feel welcome, and that we were able to accommodate your dietary needs. If you should find yourself back in the area we hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 9 February 2019

The new roommate beautiful functional and very clean. Bistro provides good food. Staff is the best part of the stay. I was there during a bad Snow storm and the staff was very accommodating to help me out. I visit Waterloo a great deal and will always stay there.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
RyanP3964, Manager at Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2019

Dear Mark A, We are happy you experience a wonderful stay with us when visiting Waterloo, and we will always do our very best to accommodate all your needs for your stays. We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Ryan P

Reviewed 4 February 2019

Hotel room was spotless. Staff was exceptionally considerate and responsive. Within walking distance of outlet mall and farmer's market. Lobby seating with fireplace. Bistro had good hours and good food.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Jan R, many thanks for your kind review, and we are pleased you loved your stay at the Courtyard Waterloo! We hope to welcome you back soon for another visit to the Market, or for whatever reason brings you to our region. Sincerely, Ryan P

Reviewed 3 February 2019

Good experience for my first time in this hotel. No issue and a high level of quality services (Room, Dinner, Reception...)
Room service staff, Lilly and others, are always polite and attentive and your room is always clean and nothing miss you.
I'll surely come back for my next trip

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sebastien B, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and comments, and we are pleased you found our location to be ideal for your needs! We are very glad you will be returning, and look forward to welcoming you back very soon! Ryan P

Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

Incredible service, bathrooms really nice, super clean, amazing breakfast menu (at the Bistro in the hotel). The king sized bed is so comfortable. Comes with mini fridge, couch, tv, microwave, free breaky as well! All for a good price!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RyanP3964, Manager at Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2019

Dear Serenashae,
Thank you for sharing your experiences at the Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs here on TripAdvisor.
we appreciate your valued feedback and are pleased you enjoyed an Incredible stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to the region, very sincerely, Ryan P