“Good for light Snacks & a Break”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #16 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Waterloo
Description: Located at 55 Northfield Dr E, Waterloo, ON, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Waterloo Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Good for a light snack or light lunch and a Break if you are on a trip or shopping it is close to shoping malls too

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I dropped into this location on Tuesday May 20 2017 for a supper before going to the movies
I ordered a salad with chicken a coffee and a strudel. I asked if it was possible to have some graded cheese on my salad and was informed it was extra. I declined and sked for 1 extra dressing for my salad something every other Tim Hortons has always given me. I was informed that this to was a extra cost.
It is not a matter of money but proncipal
I probably spend about 10.00 every day at Tom Hortons. I have a hard time believing this location could be so cheap as to charge for something every other location provides. Great customer service eh...
Avoid this location in Waterloo unless you do not mind being treated like just a number rather than a customer.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

As far as Tim Hortons in Waterloo Region go, this location is great... if you only use the drive through. I have had several issues with purchases made inside, either questionable made ideas, or down right mistakes. I never sit inside, but I do stop in when I go for walks in the area, and u get to find out if my order is right when I get back to work.

They staff is very friendly and quick to get the orders ready, but sometimes they seem to be a little too rushed and don't check their work. Overall not a bad location, and I have been to locations that are so much worst.

Date of visit: January 2017