“Very pleasing local restaurant”

Bella Notte Ristorante
Ranked #11 of 339 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: US$25 - US$102
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Had a most enjoyable dinner. The daily special on the Monday when we dined was a surf and turf that was truly excellent. The bacon wrapped filet mignon was done to perfection and the lobster tail and the accompanying vegetables were just perfect. Finished the meal off with the Apple Pie Bella Notte which was simply scrumptious. Must address the service which was excellent and the cost which was very reasonable. Will most definitely return and do recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Went here with an Italian friend.....first visit.....server was exceptional, knew when to walk away if we were talking .....I ordered the arugula strawberry salad which was delicious, followed by the crab cakes, the consistency was a little odd and they were not very fishy, so I was a little disappointed, my friend ordered the rigatoni, which didn't taste authentically Italian to her. Our desserts on the other hand were DELICIOUS, the lemon blueberry cheesecake was probably the best I have ever eaten and my friend's flourless chocolate cake was equally enjoyable. Possibly might give this restaurant another try one day.....it was obvious there were regulars who were addressed by first name.....

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Bella Notte was recommended by some friends. They were not wrong. The staff treated us very well and the food was delicious. Worth the money. The Tiramisu was the best that I have ever had!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2015

This is most definitely a great and unique Italian place that doesn't end up leaving a hole in your wallet. The quality of the food is excellent and the staff are so warm and friendly to everyone they greet. The specials the restaurant has on are absolutely lovely and definitely something to take advantage of!

The only downfall I've encountered is just feeling like we've been forgotten about a few times, and we end up waiting over 20 minutes for a bill as it's sometimes difficult to wave someone down. Overall, however, the food is wonderful and it's definitely a place I would recommend to others!

1  Thank nikki9229
Reviewed 22 April 2015

One of the best restaurants in Whitby. Fantastic appetizers, pasta dishes. The wait staff are always friendly and courteous. Definitely make reservations on weekends.