“Lunch on FamilyDay”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The service was exceptional. We were offer samples of beer and when are food arrived we had on of the best sandwiches ever California Club and a bacon club. Fries were hot!

We will be back. I would give it 10 out of 10 on all
Counts.

1  Thank LindaHoogendam

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Simon was a pleasure as bartender and server to us last visit and today we had Brian who is equally good today. Great pleasant service along with the deli burger special and wings. We started with the pork cheeks and deviled eggs while enjoying craft beer and wine respectfully

2  Thank Dave O
Reviewed 2 February 2018

The atmosphere is so interesting being in an old bank building. Be sure to check out the two back rooms off the main dining area. Atmosphere was warm and inviting. Great downtown location. Easy parking. Our waitress Candice was so friendly, had great suggestions and the service was five star! Our meals were second to none. I will be back again, if ever in the area. Thanks "Vault".

1  Thank Alicia1532
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

ive been there twice and the food was amazing. My BF is really picky with his food and he loved it.
Really laid back pub feel and we had a friendly server. interesting food combinations with great presentation.
cant wait to go back :)

1  Thank Andrea J
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I have been having a love affair with The Vault in Whitby. So much so, that I thought it about time I shared it with others. The service is great and the menu offers delicious hand helds, salads, soups,wings and much more. I love their roasted beet salad !
The small Vault room holds two people and the larger one perhaps 6-8. There is also restaurant style seating. I've only been in the small vault room which I love because it is so private and cozy.
The waitstaff is not always hovering or in your face like some places, and they let you enjoy your meal and conversation with minimal interruption.
They also have a terrific selection of wines and beers as well.

2  Thank cathy T