“Good Hot Dogs!”
Review of La Belle Province

La Belle Province
Ranked #73 of 222 Restaurants in Brossard
Reviewed 28 December 2017

They may be only hot dogs, but the hot dogs served in this la belle province restaurant are really, really good. The steamed buns were warm and dry, not wet; the mountain of fries were crisp on the outside and soft in the inside, exactly as they ought to be -- delicious when doused with the malt vinegar provided. If you crave a simple meal of hot dog "steamies" with "frites" -- this is the place for you! It's been my go-to-place for years!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a few times now and when I think of breakfast or brunch, this is the place that comes to mind!

There is nothing sophisticated nor expensive in this place. It is your typical mom and pop restaurant with lovely older ladies serving you and trying to fatten you up! Food is plentiful and coffee is never ending, they even serve you a jug!

There is a terrace is the summer and breakfast is served the whole day! So for.breakfast food lover like me, this is the place to go!

Prices are so affordable compared to other breakfast places. I usually order 1 egg, slices of toast, potatoes, sausages, porks and beans and fruits for $7. Couple that with the friendly service and I will continue to keep on coming back here!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Lets clear things out : it's a Belle Province. So expect greasy food, no service and short waiting line. Well on that direction, its as expected for a midnight toxic needs. Poutine is good but not stellar, steamed hot dogs are good too, neon lightning ambiance indeed. This p'ace has been around like forever and i will go back for sure, for another midnight craving. :)

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This is the go to place for Hot Dogs and French fries and burgers in fast service mostly to go restaurant. Great fries.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I almost never review fast food joints. But this was horrible and it needs to be said.
This was a bigger order. Food for 3 adults and 2 kids. Also it was takeout. So what went wrong, La belle is usually pretty good:
In more order I had 3 hotdogs ketchup only and 2 all dressed with ketchup mayo. When I got home I saw the piece of ripped of receipt with the hotdog order was what I had order, In fact it belonged to the people that were ahead of me in line. I did have 2 ADKM like I ordered but the other 3 were all dressed with ketchup. My daughter didn't care but I had to wash 2 hotdogs, throw out the buns and put it them on some white bread and put ketchup on it so my autistic son would eat them.
To make things worse there was HAIR in TWO of the hot dogs. There was even a hair in my submarine.
And the last kicker, when i order a smoke meat sandwich they asked if I wanted a pickle. I said, sure, why not. Little did I know they were charging me 1.25 for 1 freaking pickle.
So not only did they mess up my order, and hit me with hidden up charges but 3 hairs were found in my food.
Disgusting.