“Excellent, healthy food just a bit pricey for portions”
Review of Communitea Cafe

Communitea Cafe
Ranked #4 of 135 Restaurants in Canmore
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Downtown canmore's fresh & healthy cafe. We have live music select evenings. Asian Fusion, Breakfast, Sandwiches, Thai, Vegan and Vegetarian
Reviewed 3 February 2018

One of my favorites in Canmore.I love the Power Bowl, Buddah Bowl and Pad Thai but the cost (especially if you want to add chicken for extra protein) gets to be a bit high. Nevertheless, I will keep coming back.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My family and I enjoyed our coffees and lunch at Communitea. Wonderful home cooked Pad Thai and power protein bowl chocked full of fresh cut veggies, quinoa and wonderful dressing. Communitea uses Pilot coffee beans from Toronto - simply delicious! We would definitely recommend this lovely little spot while enjoying the mountains in Canmore!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered a tea latte with a rooibos chai tea. I was really excited to try it but quite disappointed when it tasted like milky water with only a hint of the tea flavour. Not sure how they could make it more concentrated but they definitely should. The brewed coffee was good though.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Loved Communitea so much, we had to return in the same trip! Everything was fresh, the staff friendly and knowledgeable and it was fairly quick! Lovely atmosphere and they sure make a delicious Maple Latte!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Service was great, we had the turkey sandwich so very good also the mushroom soup the best l even had.