“Yummy”

Sushi Ichi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 305 Restaurants in Langley City
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Walked in To try. I am so happy I did. Fast service. You have have the themed lunch or custom order . It has a funky cafe feel. But it was so fresh and delicious. The tempura was absolutely perfect . The fish was obviously very fresh. The people hometown and so sweet. Thank you for making my walk about in Fort Langley so special!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

For some very good Japenese food I have eaten here many times.

Also they have prepared sushi trays that were a big hit.

Thank R. W
Reviewed 18 December 2016

We dropped in for a late lunch on a very rainy day. The hostess/waitress directed us to the warmest seating area and was quite attentive. The sushi was good, the names were different from what we were used to. My child likes sushi (with cream cheese), miso soup and bubble tea - they had it all!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

While the other competitors are solid, I do prefer Sushi Ichi. The fish is reliably good, the cooked food is spot on, and you get a good amount of food. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Paying for tea is a bit offside however, I think they should consider rescinding that charge.

This isn't a super authentic or super trendy restaurant, but you can count on it for a solid meal.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This little sushi restaurant is one of our favourites. The food is consistently great and reasonably placed. This place is a favourite meeting spot with friends and is good for "comfort food sushi." The staff is also very friendly. It isn't an extravagant sushi restaurant, more so a comfy local favourite.