“Delicious sushi with great service”
Review of Sushi Avenue

Sushi Avenue
Ranked #36 of 305 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This nonchalant looking restaurant was spectacular! Not your normal strip mall sushi place. We were greeted nicely, sat in a comfortable table and were served promptly.
I would highly recommend the Happy Cali Roll, which made great use of strawberries!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Business/social lunch. Always share what you order, it is the best way to get a broader sampling of what they offer. Never had a bad roll or sashimi. And I always inadvertently order too much because of great options.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My husband works in Langley and has eaten at Sushi Avenue many times; this was my first time. We had ebi sunomono (very fresh and tasty), edamame, wild salmon and tuna sashimi, toro sashimi and a volcano roll. Fast and friendly service, very fresh seafood, large portions. I had never had a roll quite like the volcano roll, it was delicious!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Walked in at lunch time on a Saturday and there was only one customer. I thought that was odd. Ordered some stuff for takeout because we were going for a picnic at the beach. I paid and left a generous tip because I wanted a small bag of ice to keep our rolls cool. I asked politely for the ice and was told in a rude manor "NO ICE". Just a small amount I asked again. " NO, NO ICE". You sure I asked. What do you put in a drink then ? " NO ICE" was her response. Okay then whatever I thought. I left. An hour later we were at the beach. Opened the bag and saw my order was half right. We got a weird roll that we didn't order instead of our Dynamite roll. Also she put some sauce in tiny tubs but the lids came off and the sauce was all over the napkins and chop sticks. A bit had split into my bag too. Overall this place is just average but they excel at rudeness.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Easily the best place in town. Their "Cones" are the best cones. Service is always fast and good. Great value with their sashimi as well. Love this place.