“low”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bridgeport
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

visited this restaurant many years ago when it opened. Ordered pick up this time
when I arrived I was disappointed to see how the place was dilapidated I shudder
what takes place in there now, can't see how this place will survive.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (392)

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Whoa! That’s a lotta pasta.
Ordered the spaghetti Pomodoro full size and Bruschetta through skip the dishes.
The Pasta portion could of fed my family of 4. Great value for the money. The Bruschetta, not so much. Thinly sliced Italian bread certainly not worth $12. The pasta portion made up for it though so bot really a big deal. The food was delicious and arrived hot and quickly. I have placed it on my saved list for my next trip to Richmond.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Great pasta with feta and tomatoes and olive oil...almost a brushetta... my son had fettuccine Alfredo and we had Caesar salads. Very flavorful. Quick with skip the dish to our hotel. They sent extra parmesan.

Date of visit: January 2021
3  Thank TanyaDion
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Living in Richmond since 1996 and passed by so many times, I have never visited this restaurant until being recommended by a friend that their Italian pasta and pizza are good value for money. Just finished our dinner on the New Year eve, food quality and services are very good. No fancy stuff, our pasta and pizza are basic but delicious. We have also ordered chicken wings and a pizza turnover (like the Chinese dumpling but huge in size) that are equally good. Watch out the portion unless you want to take home the leftover. Will go again some time later.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank Hongkongboy55
Reviewed 22 November 2020

We enjoyed our food and the fast service. However...we did ask about the size of the portions as we were not able to keep/reheat leftovers due to leaving town the next day.

We did ask our waitress (before ordering) about the portion size of a full plate of spaghetti, and we were also debating about what each diner wanted to order. She basically left us with the idea that 'it depends on how hungry you are', as to if we should get more than 1 plate.

We decided to order 1 full and 1 half portion of 2 different pastas. We could not have been more shocked at the size of the full!! That one plate really could have easily fed 2 or more adults. We knew we would end up wasting what we couldn't eat which really was a shame. Also a waste of our money. Just know that the FULL size really is FULL! We felt misled about the portion size and thus ordered 2 meals.

Date of visit: November 2020