“REservation did not work, bill was incorrect”

Schlossgasthof Rosenburg
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Rosenburg
Reviewed 11 September 2015

1. Hotel: I have to rate it with zero, as even though I had reserved a room via booking.com and got a confirming email, next day was called an they told me that they had a double-booking and recommended another hotel, but this was 6 miles from the Rosenburg, where we had tickets for a concert.

2. Resaurant: it was good quality, but a bit expensive. Really annoying: I ordered a glass of white wine, which was the only one in the menu I had received, which was 2EUR in the menu. Received the bill with 3,80 EUR per glass, and the waiter said he has served a more expensive wine and I drank it. So I recommend to check the bill.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We went there for the summerfestival in the nearby Castle and where surprised by this extraordinary lovely place with old style indoor and nice outdoor seating in a natur garden AND good food very friendly service. Plus -- they even have romantic rooms to spend a night or two

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I stopped in here only because I was walking around and was so cold that I couldn't take it anymore. The was friendly and I learned some new German words because no one spoke any English. She was patient and nice to me. I had a fantastic schnitzel with a cold beer that certainly made my day.

Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

this is a very nice restaurant with a short but definitely lovely menue. sunday brunch. roses. beautiful view. perfect for an outing drom the dusty and touristy Vienna.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

This place also is a hotel, but we didn't stay there so I'm only writing about the restaurant.
This is a very nicely decorated place with an ambition to be a luxury place. Service is good and friendly, food is above average, but one would expect more considering this really looks like a 5 star restaurant. Overall we enjoyed being there and thought it was a good quality/atmosphere/price ratio.