“Dinner with family”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good value for money. Food was deliciuos. My family enjoyed eating . We had fun . The stuff were very attentive to us. We will definitely be back in the future gatherings.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always a favorite for both family and individuals looking for really good Chinese cuisine. Especially good for large parties.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 19 December 2018

Excellent choice of Chinese dishes at reasonable prices. My family often chooses to have our birthday celebrations in Gloria Maris.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Gloria Maris exist for ages when it comes to Chinese dimsum, fine dining and party menu. We have been going their since we were kids and now we are nearing our senior years. Now they have shabu shabu for healthy eating.

All food selection is thumbs up for me. Quality wise, it is consistent. Serving wise, it is for sharing but it depends on the appetite. The food attendants are quite helpful and courteous. The food order takers are quite knowledgeable what dish you need to try and what size you should order so there will be no food waste.

They have also function rooms for privacy - business meetings or family gatherings.
Said place is being frequented by who's who. The restaurant is a class in itself.

Like a featured TV commercial when a kids said - Isa pa nga... This i will say to Gloria Maris - isa pa nga. Meaning, will still go back and enjoy my meals there whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.

Parking is a challenge. So go early to find a parking space and enjoy the meal without stress.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I have belen here so many times but my first time to make a review. All of my time the food are really good. This time of my friend celebrate at this restaurant in a private room. He order some of the new dishes. Tofu with spinach on top, chicken with mango, and mushroom in taro (actually this are not the name of the dishes). Those are what I taste and see. The rest are the regular dishes on the Menu. Steam crab, swahe, steam lapu lapu, perfectly cook. One exemption lamb stew, a bit game smell. The taste was good just the smell.

Date of visit: October 2018