Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
Free cancellation until 13/12/21
Hotels.comUS$65
Agoda.comUS$55
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2020

I booked in February 2020 a hotel room for me and my fiance for a 2-night-stay.
The stay was dated for 29-31 May.

After the outcome of the covid19-pandemic at the end of February and beginning March, I contacted them per phone and email, for a cancellation, or even a „Coupon“ for a later stay.

NO reaction after all. Even over the online-page booking.com(which was the booking partner), was no reaction of my request.
So about 110,- EUR are gone forever.
Thank you Elan Modern!

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Adrian L
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Thank you elan to make our wedding perfect it was a beautiful and wonderful experience to celebrate our special day also thank you for the proffesional Staff there all you guys are the best from the entrance front desk to ms. Fay to the waiter, bellman and to the kitchen staff kudos to all of you thank you! big clap for you guys

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2020

fist of all they wont let you enter their parking with out a room number. so you need to leave your car outside the streets to check in to their lobby before you could enter their parking.
Then they charge the room for 2500 -3000 php. affordable right?. but they will also charge 600 PHP for the parking before you check out. you cant do anything because they will ask for ah 4000 deposit before they will let you check in.
AND THEIR CARPET IS SO DIRTY. WHEN MY KID WENT UP THE BED I SAW HIS FEET WAS SO BLACK. SO I LOOK AT MINE FCK IT WAS ALSO SO BLACK. LOOKs LIKE THE CARPET WAS NEVER CLEANED FOR YEARS.
i should have taken a photo of it.
This place is my worst hotel experience ever in my whole life.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

I was looking for a place to stay near Club Filipino. Our fraternity anniversary could easily spend time till midnight and with the possibility of having some drinks during the fun and fellowship then it would be a better decision for me to stay in a hotel than to drive home to my house 70 kilometres south of Manila. Elan Hotel Modern fits that requirement. Its location is barely a 10-minutes walk to the club. The one thing that doesn’t fit is its name. The hotel is no modern at all in todays world. The rooms although big for the current standards are old in design and features. The air conditioning system albeit cold is quite noisy, the bed has seen better days and the door lock is still the insert key type. The carpet needs replacement and the bathroom and cabinets are decades old and needs upgrading. The free breakfast included is a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. The drive path that leads to the basement parking is quite narrow and hard to negotiate. On a positive note, the staff are super friendly and pleasant to deal with.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ynadqnor
Greenhills Elan H, Front Office Manager at Greenhills Elan Hotel Modern, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2020

Dearest Guest,

Greetings!

Thank you for choosing Greenhills Elan Hotel Modern!

We are grateful for the encouraging comments during your stay with us. However, Our team would like to express regret for falling short in terms of our rooms. Moreover, we are on the process of doing renovations for our rooms may be this first quarter of year 2020. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Please note that your comments are shared with all the managers and staff. We look forward to welcoming you again here at Greenhills Elan Hotel Modern.

Deanne Francisco
-Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 January 2020

We had our staycation on 01/25/2020 and we choose to get it done at Greenhills Eland New Modern Hotel. We really love the room, it has good view, the bathtub is awesome, the beds were double and the pool area are so great (specially the jacuzzi part) we were the only people whose using it that’s why we love the moments. I could have been perfect if tv has 24 hours cable connection. I would really love to go back again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dearest Guest,

Thank you for choosing Greenhills Elan Hotel Modern!

We are grateful for the encouraging comments during your stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that we were able to provide you with a good service. Greenhills Elan Hotel Modern is indeed a great place to stay when guests have a day full of shopping activities and exciting visit around the metro. Please note that your comments are shared with all the managers and staff. Rest assure that we will continue to provide quality service to all our guests in order to make each stay more comfortable and memorable.

Please visit our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages for our upcoming promos. We look forward to welcoming you again here at Greenhills Elan Hotel Modern.

Deanne Francisco