Lowest prices for your stay
US$41
Travelocity
eDreams
Orbitz.com
FindHotelUS$41
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel with super views from the rooms, many within balcony.Situated next to the river with views over open countryside.Nice restaurant that opens at 0600 and serves good food throughout the day.Rooms are nice, coffee and water are free.Fridge,safe, tv and very nice people as were all we met in Santiago. There is a spa with massage next door and a nail spa next door to that .Paradise ! Highly recommended

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Les080253
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped by the hotel to have an overnight stay to freshen up. It was already late (almost 10pm) when we arrived but they still accommodated us. The interior of the lobby is very modern and nice. The first room that was given to us had faulty airconditioning, but they were kind enough to transfer us to a different room immediately. The room was large for a family of four and it was clean, too.

There was a fastfood chain that could deliver us food, but delivery was only until 10pm. (I think orders should at least made an hour before.) For breakfast, guests have the opportunity to choose between two meals. The breakfast food was good. I definitely would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Santiago, Isabela… where shall we stay while we are there? Finally, my niece, who is based in Santiago, booked us at Mango Suites. The name sounds pretty, bringing visions of mangoes, fragrant, sweet and delicious. Suite? Images of luxury and comfort. But wait till you hear the prices, we had a Php1,400.00 room. I wonder what kind of room we will be staying in.

Mango Suites is located along the City Road, beside the Calao River. Readily accessible to the other parts of the city. The edifice housing Mango Suites is a three story building, consisting of a lower ground, an upper ground, and the second floor. It is about 100 meters long. There are ample parking spaces in front of the hotel, with more parking spaces at the back. The hotel lobby is located on the upper ground level, with the hotel rooms on the second floor. There are stores on both sides of the hotel, notable of which is a coffee shop, a bridal outfitter, a spa, and a surveying company on the lower ground level. On the right side of the hotel lobby is the hotel café, while the front desk is on the left. There are comfortable sofa sets in front of the desk, stocked with newspapers. An elevator serves guests proceeding to their rooms, up till 12 midnight only.

We stayed in room 220, which happen to face the main road. The room has two single beds, a small cabinet for bags, shoes, and a hanger rack with which to hang one’s clothes. A small round table sits near the balcony, which overlooks the parking area and the City Road. The toilet is located beside the balcony. A 1Hp window type aircon provides cooling for the room. The room is clean, spic and span, bed soft and comfortable, perfect for two tired travelers who had driven for 6.5 hours from Manila.

While taking a shower before hitting the sack, I noticed that the sliding portion of the shower enclosure door was missing. Added to that, the shower head was leaking. But it was to the management’s credit that when I called the attention of the front desk to the matter the following morning, a maintenance man was already at our door to replace the leaking shower head as soon as I got back to the room. That’s quick service!

The café, which is located beside the front desk, is a cozy place, with a balcony to boot. I had breakfast on two mornings. The first day, I tried their tocino, with garlic rice, papaya, and sunny side up egg, with coffee. The garlic rice was done superbly, with the aroma of fried garlic. Tocino was tender, with the caramel done almost right. The egg was cooked just right, the egg yolk still fluid. Coffee was fragrant, not too strong, and doesn’t change flavor or turn rancid, even after 30 minutes. The next day, I tried their corned beef breakfast, which is a vanishing dish in Manila. It was cooked with slices of potatoes, sauted in a light sauce. There are other Filipino breakfast dishes available, like Bangus, Tapa, etc. Prices are also reasonable, value for money’s worth.

If we should be back, which is a high probability, I’d readily book the same hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on the east face the road.
Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank EdY_13
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I choose to stay in this hotel whenever I arrive in Santiago City, Isabela from Manila. It is situated near bus terminals which is good for me as a frequent traveler. Staff were welcoming and friendly as always. Clean facilities, Good location, Food tastes good. Overall, I had a good stay in Mango Suites.

Cons: No slippers in the hotel and the bed is kinda small for a tall person like me. But still and excellent hotel for its prize.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2017

1) the lack of slippers inside the room. Little things matter to a weary traveler.
2) the limited breakfast options. I suggest that you don't limit the free breakfast to two choices. Offer the other food in the menu.

Nonetheless, this hotel is a good place to rest and highly recommended. Still very new and little mistakes can be forgiven. Front desk and restaurant personnel are very courteous and welcoming.

Date of stay: September 2017