Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$29
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2019

function hall is very accomodating, truly 3k hotel with fast internet access, foods served are nutritious, rooms are safe with digital lock. parking space is quite small especially if used during seminars and wedding occasions.

Date of stay: March 2019
3KHotel, Manager at 3K Hotel by Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2019

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your comments about us highly appreciated for it is our way to improve our services. We value you as our guest and it is our duty to make your stay enjoyable.

Hopefully Ma'am/Sir, we will be able to see you again here. You are very much welcome at 3K Hotel by Zen for it is your home away from home.

Kim Joy M. Baquiran

Reviewed 14 April 2019

As the saying goes, looks can be deceiving. I was in for a surprise as I checked after a long and tiring trip. I thought this hotel was just one of the usual hotels I used to checked in. Upon checking in, the space is very comfortable, not too big, not too small. Very clean rest room,a must for me! The buffet breakfast was a bonus and last of it, it has a swimming pool to battle the sweltering heat in this northern part of the country. The rate is really a bang for your buck.This hotel will definitely be in my top list! Did I say it has also one of the friendliest staffs?

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sir,

On behalf of 3K Hotel by Zen, we would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us. Thank you for your review. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. We realize your time is valuable and appreciate your input and feedback so we can continue to provide service that not only meets, but exceeds our guests' expectations. Again, thank you so much and see you again.

Kim M. Baquiran

Reviewed 27 December 2018

This is Hotel knows their priority - the guests! Booking is not difficult when you are a regular guest. Clean room, cute facilities and nice amenities, hotel staff are kind and best of all the food is superb! Serving is good for sharing because you will have too much for 1 person. I would definitely go back here and recommend this hotel too.

Room tip: The Cabin is cute, good for solo traveler. Wi-fi is accessible. Hotel rooms are good for even a family. Function rooms are also very nice!
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3KHotel, Manager at 3K Hotel by Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2019

Dear Ma'am Ana,

Good day! On behalf of 3k Hotel, we would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us. Thank you for your review. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. We realize your time is valuable and appreciate your input and feedback so we can continue to provide service that not only meets, but exceeds our guests' expectations. Again, Thank you and have a blessed 2019.

Kim M. Baquiran

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Travelled back to my hometown to attend my cousin’s wedding at K Diamond Hall (3K Function Hall). The Hall was clean and nice and the food served was delicious.

We also stayed in their hotel for 2nights and the room was simple yet functional enough for quick travels. Only concern was the 1st room we’re in doesn’t have hot water. But overall, the room was comfy after a long day.

The room comes automatically with breakfast, but we only had plated for the 2 mornings instead of buffet since per staff there aren’t that many people who are staying. We’re quite disappointed but we understood the reason. Food was ok but the coffee is such a mediocre. It was full of milk maybe because of the foam & coffee art but we barely tasted the coffee already.

Though our overall stay was awesome! The staffs are superb and helpful. The convenience store below was such a life saver too. Definitely we will stay here again next year!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3KHotel, Manager at 3K Hotel by Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Ma'am Karlaine,

Good day!

It has been a pleasure serving you. 3K Hotel takes pride in giving priority to their customers and looking after their needs. Quality and customer service are what distinguish us from others. We always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and meet their requirements.

Hopefully Ma'am Karlaine, we will be able to see you again here. You are very much welcome at 3K Hotel for it is your home away from home.

thank you!

Best regards,

KIM JOY S. MADURACHIGE
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Isabela Zen Hotel | 3K Hotel by Zen
kim.3kbyzenhotel@gmail.com | 0917 129 4401

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Simple yet very friendly staffs & very welcoming. We stayed for 2 days here where the wedding of my gf's cousin took place as well at diamond hall. Quality wise compared to other hotels nearby, this hotel has so much more to offer and can still grow. Will definitely get back when I came again to visit. Kudos to Anne pf front desk for accomodating our early checkedin even with charge, still worthy.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sir Randrew,

Good day!

On behalf of 3K Hotel, we would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us. Thank you for your review. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. We realize your time is valuable and appreciate your input and feedback so we can continue to provide service that not only meets, but exceeds our guests' expectations.
thank you!