“Great new menu”
Review of Turing Key

Turing Key
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Bletchley
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Description: Newly built Marstons pub serving classic British dishes with the twist of classic rotisserie chicken. Ample car parking available and families welcome. Bookings taken, please call our friendly team to book your table.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited on Sunday and the new menu and new roasts were delicious!
Recommend the cocktails.
Service fantastic as always.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (108)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am really sorry to write a bad review as normally I love this pub. However, I feel I need to inform people not to make the same mistake I have today.

After lockdown I have been looking forward to visiting the local after not being able to for months and particularly looking forward to having pub grub.

On the website, the earliest I could book is 8.15, not great as it means we will be starving by the time we turn up but looking forward to it so much, I booked it.

I turn up, I’m sat at the table and I ask for the menus. I am then told the kitchen closed at 8pm! Even on a Saturday!

There is nothing on the website to say the kitchen closes at 8pm and now we are in the pub unable to eat and will have to sort out food when I get home very late. Please communicate better.

It’s very disappointing as this pub, the staff and food and drink is a really good one and normally I have no complaints.

1  Thank M5952BXdavidj
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

A fantastic pie,great ale, great staff. A warm welcome & the staff were very helpful & attentive & accommodating.

1  Thank Foxy_Enigma
Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

me my son and mum wen for lunch last friday staff are grate but the food was awful was sick for nearly today after eating there food would never eat there again

Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

Fab meal and attentive service!

Visited this lovely pub after viewing a house in the area. The food was delicious, piping hot, well presented and arrived really quick. The waitress who served us was very polite, well mannered and happy to give us a flavour of the area and answer our questions. Decided to purchase the house so I shall be returning to this wonderful pub when I move in!

Date of visit: December 2020