“Breakfast spot”

Bajo Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Labuan Bajo
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: If you enjoy real bread baked with healthy ingredients and love, come and enjoy our daily fresh baked selection of european bread such as Multigrain- or Brown Bread, Baguette, Pretzel, and more... Try our rich Muffins, Brownies, Cakes and Cookies or our most popular super healthy Smoothie-Bowls. We serve good sized, affordable breakfast and a large variety of sandwiches all day which go best with a good Cappuccino, Tea, fresh Juice or Smoothy.. Our team is happy to create you a Cakes for special occasions (birthdays, valentine days ect.) just let us know one day in advance. We are looking forward to welcome you in the bajo bakery, where u can sit comfortably in aircondition on the first floor or enjoy the fresh breeze and stunning ocean view on our second and third floor. take-away is allways possible. We also sell local coffe beans, books, maps and postcards. We care for our environment, so please refill your own water bottle for free at the bajo bakery. See you soon
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast place with a good view but no so nice coffee. They have a good selection from smoothie bowls to muffins and scrambled eggs.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Great coffee and breakfast or early lunch in a Nice athmosphere.. really chill place, where you can enjoy the view, read a book, watch you foto’s or write youre travel blog.. internet is Good enough! We loved this place.

Also they have nice souvenirs

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Popped in to get something sweet after 15 days of nasi goreng. The brownies we chose were really good, so if you are dying for something sweet and tasty, we recommend you check these guys out. Overall selection is not amazing, but what we did try, was very good.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I loved this little bakery so much, I went twice during our 3 day stay in Labuan Bajo. The staff were friendly, the wifi was good and the view from the third floor of the harbour is a perfect way to start the day.

The breakfast menu has a large variety of items, including eggs, pastries and my personal favorite - smoothie bowls! So fresh, filling and you can pick your toppings. The coffee was strong and served piping hot. Highly recommend that you stop by if you're in Labuan Bajo!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Dear Trip Advisor.
In my recent trip to Labuan Bajo Flores Indonesia we visited again Bajo Bakery to its new location.
They serve really great breakfast that includes a many tasty choices of all kinds.
What a pity that the staff with the exception of few is totally untrained with no knowledge of what hospitality means like for example a waitress that we saw looking at her mobile for at least 15 minutes and when we asked for some ice because the water that we were served was hot replied that she can’t bring it. When she was told by another waitress to do so she did it with a very unpleasant face. Other small details that diminish the nice food is the horrible building with some surreal steps made for a giant that we had to climb to go upstairs extremely uncomfortable chairs and the feeling that they don’t care so much about their clients because when i visited the restroom they had a cloth towel to wipe our hands used by every guest instead of paper ones. Small details that make a difference and make you want to go back. But.... unfortunately the owners don’t take in consideration.
Pantelis Karras

Bajo B, Owner at Bajo Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear pantelis karras
I would like to apologize for your unsatisfying experience at the Bajo Bakery.
the owner (myself) does consider and react to feedbacks, no matter whether they are positive or not. To say I don't care without having met or talked to me in person seems a bit unfair from my point of view. I was not in Labuan Bajo at the time of your visit which is a shame, maybe next time we can have a coffee together.
After reading your review i have had a serious discussion with my staff regarding attentiveness and the use of mobile phones during working hours, and i am confident that they take it serious. I will make sure of it.
For the size of the steps: you might not know, but, I have not built this house but rent this building and improved what I could, which did not include the steps . You can imagine that me and my staff would all prefer steps with regular dimensions as we climb them many times each day.
Anyway, I love my team, knowing they are not perfect. And I am proud of the bakery even though it's not perfect. It is a family to me and filled with love. I am sorry you have not seen or experienced it that way.
I hope you had a good day afterwards.
Best regards