“Stopover”

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Tried their miki and for me it is one of the best i have tasted in ilocos. However, yesterday’s miki is a disappointment. It was too oily and runny. (Not the thick atsuete colored noodle soup i was expecting)
The miki i had in herencia prior to yesterday’s, were so good and consistent in taste and preparation. I can not help myself to ask the waiter what happened to their miki and expressed my disappointment.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank JargonCross

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My friends and I enjoyed the PInakbet Pizza, we all wished that we have such in Manila. It was really yummy even though at first you'll think pinakbet might taste weird on a pizza dough! It wasn't! Neither having bagoong with it. However, the carbonara was a disappointment for us because we expected something that was cheesy. It was way too sweet for us. The staff was nice and accommodating.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Pinakbet Pizza a local twist to Italian Pizza —- can’t have enough of this pizza from Herencia! A must try for visitors in Ilocos!

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Whenever we are in my mom's hometown Sinait (Ilocos Sur), we would drive to Paoay to eat pinakbet pizza. If you are looking for something unique, try their choices of Ilocano pizza.from pinakbet to dinuguan.

The restaurant itself is situated in front the magnificent old Paoay Church.

The only thing is, it's a bit pricey for the type of food being served. I still give it 4/5.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

place: 5star i like the interior and the ambiance is very homie... it feels like your on your lola's house

service: 2star they are warm and friendly the problem is when we ordered boneless bangus sinigang they give us pork sinigang because where really hungry we took it because we might wait another 15 mins or so... we are also following up the kare kare because we're almost done when it arrives.. so disappointing

food! 2star! we ordered sinigang na bangus yet sinigang na baboy was served. they say that the crispy dinuguan is good for 2-3 persons yet it doesn't look like good for 2 and lastly the kare kare the food that served when we're almost finished, i will accept if the quality of the kare kare is worth waiting but it breaks my heart because it is the SOUPIEST kare kare I've ever eaten for my entire life!...

2  Thank 833kennethp