“amazing food”

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2017

They have a wide range of food selection. The Pinakbet Pizza really surprised me. I didn't think it would be possible for a pizza with this weird flavor be any good but it was really delicious.

1  Thank Merelyn G

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

we arrived at the cafe around 11am and ordered pinakbet pizza and carbonara. i was so excited to try there famous pinakbet pizza but it tastes like typical pizza topped with veggies, nothing special. there carbonara tastes weird, its like pasta with scrambled eggs.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

The location of this cafe is perfect because lot's of people are in the area to take pictures of the Paoay Church, after many picture takings usually they are already hungry.
The place is cozy and very homely it feels like a place where you can gather your family and friends to have lunch or dinner.

As far as the food is concern, I think the price is quite cheap but the taste is not that memorable.

The Sinigang's taste is kinda not the one I have expected it doesn't have the sour taste that makes sinigang, sinigang...

I also tried the Poque Poque I think it's an Ilocano Dish made of Grilled Eggplant with Scrambled Egg and slice Tomato, since this is my first time tasting this dish, I kinda like it the grilled eggplant makes a smoky taste that I like.

One thing that dissapoints me is when I order an extra cup of rice, I have to ask twice after 20mins for my extra rice to be given to me, I almost give up waiting until the guy come's back with my rice.

Also I saw the most expensive Ice Candy in my Life, I remember i can buy Ice candy worth 1 pesos and the most expensive is 5 pesos which is already special but this once 3 ice candy for 100 pesos! Anyway I did not buy the ice candy co'z it will be crazy.

Overall I give this Cafe 3 out of 5 Stars.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

This has to be the ultimate local Paoay eating experience. Lots of local families eating here, the food was great and staff quick to take orders and serve the food. I recommend ordering different dishes and share them for the full experience of great Illocano cooking....Great place, great food :-)

1  Thank Sanner80
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Need wide eyes to see the location. (Across the main entrance of church-see the Paoay sign). We try the longanisa pasta and tuna pasta as well as pizza longanisa which is good for sharing 2-3 person. The restaurant ambience is like old elegant houses in Ilocos with Spanish modern style. The are long tables awaits for big group of diners. Staff we're attentive though not so big restaurant. You can feel the homemade taste of cooking. Food prices quite expensive thus suggest to go on group.