“Amazing birthday”

Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bagac
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

It took me a while to write this review, been preoccupied with some health issues but I just can't let it out of my system not to share.
I've been seeing Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar through ads for quite sometimes already and I fell in love automatically because of its unique theme, I mean what else can you can ask for?
You can relax and travel back time at the same time.
So travel was set.
I made the reservation online, I highly commend the staff because they made sure that we got the best accommodation based on our budget.
And as we got there, we met the highly motivated and dedicated General Manager. He helped us and the other guests with every nook and granny of the place, he shared some info of the place and endoresed us duly to the right person to take care of our stay.
The place is absolutely astonishing, I can still picture the places we visited in my mind.
If you want to stay away from all hustles of the city then Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar is the place for you.
We fell inlove with the stories and chismis of all the houses, just imagine yourself holding and seeing the things our ancestors held and saw years and years ago.
And lastly I've experienced to dance tinikling and being serenaded on my birthday. Ahh you need to experience that.
And for the rest of our stay I will keep it to myself so you would be enticed to come and visit and tell your own story.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed December 1, 2017

The place is so awesome , it's like reminiscing the past, all the memories of our grandparents house just came back and it's such a wonderful time to recall and relive those days again. We stayed there for a night, check in was good but we were overcharged, my mistake I didn't had the time to search other websites to compare, We were charged way over the normal amount. I wish Front Desk would provide water for people who are checking in and out, like a water counter, it was so hot and we asked the Front Desk lady for water but only arriving guests were given " Sago't Gulaman Drink ", not fair huh , we all get thirsty even when you are checking out. , the room key didn't work and we couldn't get in and front desk was at the first building, no phone because we cannot even get into our room, so we looked for other employees to help us, when we got in, the room wasn't exactly to our liking so we requested to be move and the second room was so much better. After that, the rest of our stay was excellent. The breakfast was so wonderful. The dinner at the restaurant was excellent. Jeepneys run all the time, so when you are tired walking , you can always catch it. Kalesas were available too for a fee . We had a great time exploring the place and took so much pictures to show our friends. We highly recommend the place and come 2018 , our friends from Las Vegas are going to stay there per our recommendation. We will definitely go back there the next time we visit the Philippines but will do better research on the rate.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend & i went on our first adventure for 2017 at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. Located in Bataan, we took a 3 & a half hour drive to travel back in time; to be immersed in a culture that respected Spanish-Filipino architectural design. One couldn't help but get lost in it's warm embrace. Upon arriving, we paid PhP 1,500 per passenger that served as entrance fee, & got 2 food stubs that let us enjoy a simple buffet dinner for a lower price. Although we were not able to see some houses & their interiors (as they had guests inside at the time), we took pleasure in marveling from the outside instead. A few reminders though, bring water in case you get thirsty, wear comfortable clothes & shoes, & enjoy.

To experience the romantic feels, take the afternoon day tour & have dinner in one of their restaurants.

We absolutely had a wonderful time.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Let’s start with something good. We checked in last Nov 26 to 27, 2017.

The heritage tour was really great, though it is not PWD friendly since all of the houses have stairs, we were told before hand so it’s ok. The guide that we had was really a great story teller. The performance on the Casa Biñan was also really good.

That’s all for something good.

Now for most of our stay, here’s our experience. We paid a total of 3 room when we stayed here, 1 in Escolta and 2 hotel rooms in Acessoria 12. As a frequent traveller, I had the assumption that towels will be provided, however, only the Escolta room had towels with them, both our rooms in Acessoria 12 doesn’t have any towels. By the way when we checked in, no one assisted us when we were checking in on our rooms in Acessoria 12, especially we have a PWD with us (my mom), but in the Escolta room, 3 staff have helped us check in.

Our companions in the other room 1202, called the receptionist to request for a towel, the receptionist instead of accommodating the request insisted that there are towels in the bathroom, even though we were reporting that there is none. After a while, they did provide towels to that room.

Now coming to our room in 1201, I called the receptionist around 8pm and requested for towels, lo and behold, she was insisting that there were towels in the bathroom and even asked me I am sure there is none. My point is I wouldn’t be calling and requesting for towels just to joke around. So she said there will be coordinating with housekeeping and ask them to bring in towels. Come 10:30pm, our towels have not delivered yet. I am already sleepy and would want to take a bath already but I can’t since there were no towels available. I called them again, asking where the towels are, lo and behold the receptionist responded “sir the towels are in the bathroom” and I told her, that I called earlier and reported that there were no towels and she said the she will ask someone to deliver them to us. I guess she came back to her senses and told me again that she will ask someone to deliver the towels. That is the only time our towels were delivered.

Another point I would like to share, it seems that the staff were not aware of what is included in the package that we avail. So I would suggest for those who would like to stay here for overnight (I highly recommend not to) check the inclusions of your package since the receptionist wouldn’t tell you and would just assume that nothing is included in your package aside from the breakfast and access to the pool and beach. This is again a surprise to me, because with all the tours I had and places that I have been, every time I check in, the receptionist would explain the package that I have availed.

Las Casas is great for a day tour, but ultimately not a place to stay unless they improve their hotel services and train their staffs well.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Carl Elexer A
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Nice place to visit and very interesting.staff are helpful and accommodating,there are 2 restaurants inside the vicinity,Italian and Filipino cuisine,although they’re a bit expensive,there are loads of restaurant outside the resort which is more cheaper.

Stayed: November 2017
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bagac
31.8 km away
31.4 km away
Le Charme Suites
Le Charme Suites
#1 of 3 in Subic

Been to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar? Share your experiences!