“poor food , expensive and took for ever to get food and drinks”
Review of Hogs Breath

Hogs Breath
Ranked #36 of 58 Restaurants in East Maitland
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

6.30 booking , drinks came our 30 mins later , next guests arrived waited 40 minutes for there drinks it also took 3 times asking to finally get bottles of water.
Food is poor and expensive the steaks were over cooked and tough .
Would not recommend going there in a hurry . Really need to lift there game .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for dinner last night for a friends birthday
I ordered mash and veg with my meal half an hour after ordering the waitress came out to advise they were out and substituted for sweet potatoe fries which were almost cold
All the meals came out spaced apart so half the party were finished eating before the rest started
Hubby ordered the steak and ribs which was overly fatty and grisly meaning the garlic sauce was really watery and had a funny flavor

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came for lunch with my mother, sister and our two children. Took 15 minutes for a waitress to come over and introduce us and take drink and entree order (we ordered mains then too because we had more then enough time to decide). Got our entrees before our drinks arrived. Entrees were fine, squid a bit floury and chewy but not terrible. Mains arrived promptly and then the issues began. My sister was missing a sauce, waitress bought new one, all good.
I went to eat my chips and there was a HAIR in them. Told waitress and she said she would replace my meal.
Brought back a new meal 5 minutes later and it was the same steak off first meal (I had cut it so I am sure) and it was COLD. Waitress asked how meals were and I told her it was cold but that I had already waited so I would just eat it.
Came time to pay and was charged full price for my meal despite there being a hair and my steak being cold on return of hairless meal.

I have dinner here 15+ times and have never been so disappointed with my service and food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hofstra Breath is an excellent lunch time meal. Food is delicious and service is excellent from the staff.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife and myself went to this restaurant today for lunch. The drinks were good but overpriced. My wife got a mushroom salad with avocado,which came with one slice of avocado. I got Thai beef salad which was mediocre. All in all not great.