See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Being a local businessman near Datchet I booked several people into The Manor Hotel this week due to its location between the office and Windsor - then I read the reviews and became concerned. HOWEVER I did not need to be. I escorted my colleagues to the hotel on Tuesday, they checked in and the Duty Manager and I had a great conversation. He was extremely professional and very polite. When my colleagues returned from their rooms they said the rooms were perfect, clean and very comfortable. The other areas of the hotel are adorable too with plenty of character. Normally work colleagues stay at the T5 Holiday Inn however based on this recent experience this will be the hotel of choice. I am not overly sure why so many negative reviews have been written but I am happy to take questions or comments directly. Please do not put this hotel out of business by your reviews.

Room Tip: Just be pleasant to the staff and talk to them.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank John M
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We were in room 220, booked as a classic double..was very small can't imagine how small the petite double is! The room was fairly clean the carpet was in need of changing the lampshade on one of the bedside lamps fell off it's frame every time you opened or shut the drawer of the bedside cabinet, the bathroom was tiny and one of the panels from around the basin was just leant against the frame when moved there was just a very dirty dusty space on view! No glasses or anything to place toothbrushes in. There was a small gap down the side of the window, the bed was fairly comfortable but the bass was shocking very old and material covering it was dirty and hanging off also covered with a valance.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Me and six of my work mates stayed here for a week (company paid) and not one of us have had a good word to say about this hotel!!!!!! Sorry one person said “but the pictures on the web site look nice” I’ve changed room 3 times now as I’ve not been happy with any room I’ve been in the bed are terrible the carpets are dirty the windows are old the heating don’t work the shower heads are horrid the service is poor the only nice thing about this place is the lady that works in the bar she works so hard. We have 6 weeks work left down here and 100% we won’t be staying here again!!!!!

Room Tip: None do not stay
Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank wheelerqgm
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Please read
Started by booking over the phone then when we arrived only one room not two as we had arranged.
you do not want to stay here it was the worst experience i have ever had.No heat in room Dirty not cleaned, no shower working it was disgusting.
No staff in the resturant
No food from the menu
Then food was returned not possibel to eat it was disgusting
Manager refused to speak to us on the phone
I have written twice and they have not even acknowledged the letter
Even reported to Trading Standards as we stay in Windsor regularly but this will get the place a bad name.

Room Tip: No such thing at this one im afraid
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank ray280656
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

They have ruined an important day for me and my husband! A celebration for us become a nightmare! And i don't know how is it possible?!?!
The hotel is an old bin!everything is dirty, the cleaning is been forget since las year i think. They have some pictures on the internet but nothing is like in pictures!on different websites is described like a 4* hotel, but in reality is a cheap hostel with big prices!the staff is ok, but the owners of these hotel are liers beacause this is cesspool. I am telling you that if you want to book a night here you have to be strong!i don't recomend this hotel! If i could do something about this i would do but they deserve to be reported somewhere!the room is 2 sq m and everything is smeling like mold!is a shame that they are doing this!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple