“Memorable!”
Review of Samba

Samba
Ranked #4 of 669 Restaurants in Taguig City
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my hubby’s birthday dinner here. I give Shien, who served us, 5 stars for being so pleasant, helpful and attentive! We ordered ceviche & scallops for starters. Then came the risotto, steak and octopus. Oh my... everything was yummy, beautifully plated... an experience! Be prepared for the firing of some Food, and the drama of the egg shaped dessert!!! What can I say... WOW!

1  Thank Beth C

Dear Beth C,

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing such an amazing review for us. Reading this puts a smile on my face knowing that we have been a part of such a joyous occasion and made it extra special. I will definitely, thank Shien for giving you top of the line service and of course our entire culinary team for making such a sumptuous dinner for for you and your family.

We can't wait to see you back!

Muchas Gracias,

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The best Valentines date ever... delicious food... I super love their trio de trufas. Good service by Shien. Beautiful ambiance.

1  Thank EJ R

Dear EJ R,

It gives us butterflies in our tummies to know that we made THE BEST Valentine's Dinner for you! I will make sure to thank Shien for taking such good care of you!

What else can I say? the best company, on a great setting, delicious food with beautiful service to match. It sounds like an excellent night for sure!

Muchas Gracias,

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Jeffrey and Chef Carlo were SUPER accommodating for this event. My dad is very detailed and picky when it comes to food, and Jeffrey kept coming up with options for my dad even if it was a pretty tedious task. Eventually, my dad finally chose a menu and was happy with it but he was worried that Jeffrey would not be around on the day of the celebration as he was on leave. Fortunately, Jeffrey assured us that he would still go the extra mile and be present during my dad’s celebration to ensure everything goes smoothly and without a hitch.

On the night of the celebration itself, my parents were very happy because they did not have to stress much on the portioning of the dishes and the quality of the food - Jeffrey and Chef Carlo made sure there was enough for everyone to get around. Our guests were pleased with the food and the restaurant!

Would highly recommend this place not only for the food, but more so for the way the people in Samba take care of their guests :)

1  Thank Megan C

Dear Megan C,

Thank you very much for letting Samba be part of such a milestone. We're delighted to know that you, your family, and your guests enjoyed a Fiesta A La Samba! I am certain that Jeffrey and Chef Carlo will be as thrilled as I am to know that their efforts are highly appreciated.

We are very grateful of playing a part in making such precious memories with you and we look forward to see you make more of them with us!

Gracias,

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The food was really good, it has big servings. We got ceviche limeno,prawns anticucho,canilla,mero a la chorillana. It was not a dissappoinment. Shynne our server was friendly and very accommodating, she smiles all the time. Thats the samba vibe. Happy to be back again. Thank you we enjoyed the food and service. 5star rating for this restaurant..

1  Thank Jesus L
Dine S, Manager at Samba, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear Jesus L,

Indeed the Samba vibe!

Thank you for your wonderful review, really appreciate it! I'll make sure to pass it on to Shynne for a job well done! And thank you so much for coming back here at Samba, always a pleasure!

Oh and next time you visit us again, how about trying the dessert Picarones(Pumpkin Donuts)? So Crunchy!
Regards and Take care,
Jeffrey Marquez - Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Very good service and food!
Service specifically by Joseph and Carlo.
Place is very nice as well! Will definitely go back.

1  Thank Vincent S
Dine S, Manager at Samba, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear Vincent S,

Thank you very much for letting us be part of such a joyous occasion. I am excited to share your feedback with Carlo and Joseph and I am sure that they will be thrilled to know that their service makes you want to keep coming back!

We'll see you soon!