“Favorite Bingsu Place”
Review of Cafe Seolhwa

Cafe Seolhwa
Ranked #4 of 27 Dessert in Taguig City
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is my hubby's favorite bingsu place! Try the mango bingsu with large chunks of mangoes and cheesecake on well shaved ice. The place is also so cute for pictures

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Ice cold air conditioning and comfortable seating. Nice choice of ice cool desserts, drinks, shakes, etc.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

One of Manila's top 10 Bingsu places. I actually don't know about this place, but I was able to discover it by searching online for the best bingsu place since I have been craving for it for days now. We had dinner first after church at another place place since we are not aware that they also serve other Korean food here aside from
Dessert. The location of this place is not in the crowded side of the BGC area so that was a plus. Their occupancy of the place when we got there was also moderate since we came near the closing hour. They have 10 different flavors, so we initially had a hard time deciding which one to order and they offer is in solo or to share sizes. Anyway, we opted for their best seller, Berry Cheesecake beings. It was good, although the icing topping was a bit much for me. That to share size, cost PHP360 and the size was good enough for 4 of us. You can also try to order the solo size if you want to try more flavors.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

We just tried their Bingsu. Tried 2 of their bestsellers. The berries with cheese is good but the caramel thing is too sweet. We all did not like it. I always order injulmi bingsu but i was not happy with theirs. I've had better ones in other Korean cafes.

Place is just average. It is on the second floor of the McDonald's in 25th Avenue.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Excellent Cafe with lots of interesting Korean Sweet Dessert. If you have a sweet tooth, this is definitely the place to indulge in these lovely desserts. You will not regret it.