Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Albert T
Singapore, Singapore

Good but could be better

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 17, 2024
For it's price point, the accommodations were as expected. Comfy bed. Big space. Serviceable gym. But it's always those small inconveniences that adds up. I requested airport transport upon booking but I had to write in again to re confirm on the arrangements on my day of travel itself as I didn't receive prior transport advice. The breakfast spread was extensive but also somewhat limited and it's always packed. I asked for late check out since I was a silver member but was told I had to check out at 12. All not major deal breakers but it does make me reconsider if ever I will book this place again. But I do love the fact that it's pet friendly. So many cute dogs around.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Traveled solo
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear 422albertt,

Greetings from Ascott Bonifacio Global City!

We are sad to hear your concerns that you have encountered, we really apologize on what happened. We appreciate the time taken to share your stay experience with us because it has allowed us to evaluate our processes and identify lapses in our services for correction in order to better serve our valued guests such as yourself.

Thank you for your valued patronage.

We look forward to welcoming you again at your home, Ascott Bonifacio Global City.

Yours Sincerely,

₱1,804
  • StayForLong
2.4 km from Ascott Bonifacio Global City
View more hotels in Taguig City
All reviews washing machine high street long stay one bedroom suite bonifacio global city walking distance pool and gym dining table breakfast buffet complete amenities excellent service bgc area excellent stay rooms are spacious guest services enjoyed my stay front office
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2024 via mobile

This is my second business stay in BGC and I can’t stop recommending the Ascott at BGC. Great rooms, well equipped gym and 5 start service. Special thanks to Donna, MJ, Chen and Rica who were so attentive every breakfast service. I will sure miss the eggs Benedict. Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Traveled on business
Catherine Orio, Guest Services / Front Office at Ascott Bonifacio Global City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Mary Ann,

Greetings from Ascott Bonifacio Global City!

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us!

We are delighted to read that you were well looked after by our team at Ascott Bonifacio Global City, specially Donna, MJ, Chen and Rica for being so attentive. We are also happy that you found the property an amazing place to stay during your visit. Your kind words will be shared with our team as receiving such feedback from residents like yourself inspire us to continually improve our service delivery.

We thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed June 3, 2024 via mobile

We had an unplanned Mother's Day celebration here and to say that we were pleasantly surprised is an understatement. Gem from Front Desk is very nice, friendly and accommodating. We felt very welcome instantly. She also didn't forget our request for a Mother's Day cake! The room was exquisite, tastefully decorated, luxurious furniture and bathroom plus awesome views. Breakfast was great as well!

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Traveled with family
Veronica Lazo, Guest Services / Front Office at Ascott Bonifacio Global City, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2024

Dear lovetripsdd,

Greetings from Ascott Bonifacio Global City!

We thank you for taking the time to share your most recent stay experience with us. We are happy to learn that you found the property surprisingly wonderful during your stay. Receiving such positive feedback from guests like you motivates us to further improve our commitment to the delivery of excellent service.

We thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2024

This hotel is the epitome of luxury. From the moment I walked in until the moment I left, I genuinely felt I was treated like royalty. All members of staff were incredibly friendly and willing to help with any matter I had.
My room/apartment had everything I needed for an extended stay with the bedroom and bathroom having sweeping views of BGC.
I only ate breakfast at the hotel but this was wonderful with live cooking stations and plenty of fresh food. The gym and pool were both excellent with the former being the best hotel gym I've ever used.
This hotel is outstanding - if I'm in Manila again I will be staying here.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear KS0197,

Greetings from Ascott Bonifacio Global City!

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience at Ascott Bonifacio Global City.

It is very encouraging for us to know that you had several delightful moments during your stay and, most importantly, that you had an excellent stay.

We are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 27, 2024 via mobile

Very good Hotel with a feel line at home. We arrived early morning on Apr 23rd 2024 and booked early check in with some add cost. Served by friendly and quick response by the reception. Location, cleanliness and service are 5 star, no doubt. Every thing prepared in details with quick response. Buffet breakfast can be improve with more variety food. No hustle during check out time at April 27th afternoon.
While waiting our pick up service to Airport, Les has provided us another excellent service at the lobby. Well done guys. Will be visiting you again if i return to Manila...

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Traveled on business
Veronica Lazo, Guest Services / Front Office at Ascott Bonifacio Global City, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2024

Dear 279rudyj,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

We're glad to have you as one of our guests and it is great to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

This makes us incredibly pleased to know that we were able to give you an excellent service.

Regards,

Reviewed April 25, 2024

I have stayed at Ascott 8 times and all the time it is has been a great experience. The staff is really friendly and I liked how Les has remembered me from previous visits before. The pool area is really nice and you get a lot of shade. The location of this property is perfect for me, everything is well within walking distance.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Thomasrae2017,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating!

We will make sure to share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

hope to see you again soon.

Regards,