“New Year’s Eve Breakfast”

Wildflour Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #18 of 681 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: European, French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I discovered this place by chance, yesterday so I returned this morning to check it out.
It’s a somewhat unusual location being on the ground floor of a massive office building and dwarfed by many similar blocks but actually it’s inspired thinking.
I’m assuming from the crazy late and very early opening hours that they take advantage of the anti social working hours of their neighbours which is smart.
This morning and yesterday it was busy, all Filipinos today as the menu displays both interesting Western style pastries and local fare.
I had a delicious Apple Danish and Cappuccino, 305 pesos. Friendly service too.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent venue for breakfast or brunch with friends. Something for everyone on the menu. Accommodating staff and clean place to enjoy a leisurely meal with friends.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We went to wild floor for lunch with a few colleagues. The food was served promptly and I must say that the sandwiches were very good.

It was just disappointing that we ordered a few beers from the menu and most were not available. They had my favourite (cuvée des trolls) but there was no stock so I decised to go for a gulden draak but it wasn’t available as well. I ended up drinking water and leaving quite sad !

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We always grab breakfast at Wildflour at least once every trip to BGC. Traditional comfort food with a modern twist. Never had a bad meal, although service is sometimes lacking. Keep coming back for the food!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Had coffee here a few times since we were renting the office upstairs. I loved this coffee joint. It’s a better option than the coffee chain on the same street to be honest. On top of that, their decor is classy, a tinge of industrial and overall very appealing. Strong western influence and the baristas are good too. Tried their latte, Americano and cappuccino and none failed me. Best thing is they offer soy which my colleague prefers!
Did not really eat here so cannot comment on the food.

I would definitely recommend this place for coffee!