“Very good food - missing items on the menu”

Wildflour Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #18 of 687 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: European, French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We went to wild floor for lunch with a few colleagues. The food was served promptly and I must say that the sandwiches were very good.

It was just disappointing that we ordered a few beers from the menu and most were not available. They had my favourite (cuvée des trolls) but there was no stock so I decised to go for a gulden draak but it wasn’t available as well. I ended up drinking water and leaving quite sad !

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We always grab breakfast at Wildflour at least once every trip to BGC. Traditional comfort food with a modern twist. Never had a bad meal, although service is sometimes lacking. Keep coming back for the food!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Had coffee here a few times since we were renting the office upstairs. I loved this coffee joint. It’s a better option than the coffee chain on the same street to be honest. On top of that, their decor is classy, a tinge of industrial and overall very appealing. Strong western influence and the baristas are good too. Tried their latte, Americano and cappuccino and none failed me. Best thing is they offer soy which my colleague prefers!
Did not really eat here so cannot comment on the food.

I would definitely recommend this place for coffee!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I have mixed feelings about this Café and I am not sure if I would go back. The food is good, a bit different from what many cafes offer. The tables and chairs are quite squeezed so when busy one feels like in a train station, no peace or serenity for sure. The service is a bit of a disaster, slow and inattentive, plus the food took forever to be ready. A good eatery needs to be good on all fronts, timeliness, service, food quality etc, here too many aspects of the dining experience were rather negative than positive.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Beat place in BGC to get a tasty breakfast and watch the world go by. The turmeric tea is to die for