“Niece's Wedding - made extra special by Zak & his staff*****”
Review of Karim's

Karim's
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thank you to the manager zakariyya. He was courteous, helpful, supportive and went out of his way to make my nieces wedding successful.

All the staff and service was great; my main concern was the food, but guests all complimented the buffet and choices they had (so because of them I'm giving it 5*).

We used the side hall which comfortably sat 100 guests. The upstairs hall was free and we were allowed to use that for the bride to wait prior to the baraats arrival (which was nice as she had some lovely pictures taken there with her friends).

The doorman went the extra mile to lead the baraat through the restaurant into the hall as requested. He remembered the bride & grooms first names and addressed them by adding prince & princess, which made them both very happy.

The waiters helped with any requests straight away; which kept the evening running smoothly. They even helped with the music (brides entrance & leaving songs). The grooms family requested a bhangra song and they helped with that too.

The room got quite hot and the waiters straight away sorted out the heating for us. My 2 year old grand-daughter kept escaping into the main hall, but the waiters all helped keep an eye on her.

I was overwhelmed with the lovely compliments received and couldn't have asked for a better manager to deal with.

I highly recommend Karim's for your family parties, because all the promises made during the booking process were demonstrated on the day.

Great memories created, thank you to everyone who made it special, especially Zakariyya. I hope your new ideas for the restaurant flourish and make it more successful.

3  Thank Thara P

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited tonight. Was really pleased to see range of starters had increased and all were really good. Lovely salads too. Mains were really nice and we enjoyed the whole meal. As always staff were welcoming and friendly. Desserts were of good quality which was great. Felt like a return to the Karims we used to know and love. Will revisit soon.

4  Thank s13579
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Karims yesterday after around 15 years. I was really impressed with the range and selection of dishes. The food for a buffett was of a very good standard and freshly cooked.Rasmalai was my favourite. Definitely good value for money. I will be coming again.

5  Thank Shabana K
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We Was planning with our friends of going to our favourite place the white hart sizzler but it currently having a refurb so thought we'd give this place a try as passing, on entering we was greeted by a rude member of staff and we were abruptly seated, its an all you can eat style restaurant and there wasnt much choice and the food wasnt that warm, the currys seemed like frozen ready meal quality. We Found the food to be rather tasteless and bland and to be honest the toilets wasnt that clean either.
Well weve been now and wont be bothering again.

4  Thank jojoboo
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Went with friends had a very good experience lovely atmosphere with tasty food plenty of choice for the fussiest of people and to top it all up excellent customer service from everyone but specially the manager zakariya who makes all his customers feel welcome, highly recommended for a good night out.

4  Thank Gernav A