“Family lunch ”
Review of Rodolfos cuisine

Rodolfos cuisine
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

They do serve good food and in timely manner...

And i didnt realize they make good home made ice candy too!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Good quality, tasty food. Excellent value for money.

Alas there aren't enough servers, and there is no coordination between the few that they have, resulting in sketchy service and some things not arriving despite frequent reminders.

Will definitely go back there though. The Lechon Kawali is superb.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Foods are good and the price is okay. It's just that the service is not that good. Would have been better if there are more staffs so that customers would not have to wait for that long. My last experience was not very good I had to walk out coz the staffs were ignoring me. Anyway, I love the sweets especially the frappes and ice candy.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The place is great, it is very relaxing for everyone. You can have a natural air because the structure of the restaurant is open. So you can view the outside part of it. The restaurant is just located in the heart of the city. The staff is friendly and Yes the food is taste good and the price is just good.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Went to the Pagadian with my husband and I saw this place while traveling through FS Pajares. My husband and I walked from our hotel to this place to meet up my god daughter. Good food and good prices . I like this place that we went back there the second time and this time with my parents and brother....