Hotel Camila
GV Hotel Pagadian City(Pagadian City)
Mifamco Hostel(Pagadian City)
All reviewsmy girlfriendoldest hotelmajor establishmentson dutyrequestssirtricycleelevatoraccommodationbeveragesanswermanila
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a hotel where you would want to relax and get lazy NOT the Hotel Camila. Theirs is an old dark hotel. It's not much attractive outside. As you enter into the reception area, the place is dirty, the table is dirty, the couch is dirty, the swimming pool is dirty. It's like it hasn't been cleaned for quite some time now.

Another thing is the food. It's just like you're having meals at home and you would even prefer to eat meals at home. It isn't that superb. Once I ordered salad. It has prints on it. I think this comes from a newsprint used for wrapping the vegetables bought at the market. Quite disappointed of the salad, I ordered black forest cake instead. But when I started munching on it, it tasted like it's in the ref for so long.

I wouldn't recommend his hotel to travelers. It needs a general clean up.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The room needs updating, shower is okay , there was a hot water, but it does not come with toilet paper. My husband and I have to go to the store to pick up some toilet paper. ( that is a must in a bathroom :) ) Breakfast was okay, there's really not a lot of choices. The room comes with a safe, but we never use it .

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Centrally located making it accessible to major establishments in town. With pagadian's topography, parking is a bit challenging especially for those who are just newly driving, parking space is also limited. Rooms are average, bathroom needs more cleaning. For an overnight stay one would get a comfortable sleep. But service was bad! The receptionist on duty during our check in needs proper training on how to entertain/ accommodate guests, that guy was the worst receptionist I have ever met! Frowning in front of guests!! Management should reassess his performance and should teach the guy how to deal with guests. We checked out early and every one in the reception area was sleeping that we had to wake them up! The guard was sleeping soundly on the lobby couch, receptionist had to brush her hair in front of us, terrible! We asked the guard to get our things and obviously his thoughts was still asleep as he kept going around the area not knowing what to do!!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank MSCRob
Jeff A, Manager at Hotel Camila, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Thank you Ma'am/Sir for this review. We will re-train our front liners just as you suggested. We hope you had a productive time in Pagadian City.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel needs good maintenance..they need to refurbished their rooms specially its comfort rooms...they need also to check water distribution system specially the shower..i felt unsatisfied after taking a bath because of the small amount coming from the showerhead...you need also to check the pipe of the sink because its draining capability is too slow...some hotel personnel are not accomodating..their swimming pool is also dirty..the good part is just its location, but still I saw some hotels along the area.. In addition, I think playing of music in the morning is not advisable (at the poolside, they have a bar) because some of the guests specially me needs quiet time in the morning and some are still enjoying dreaming.this hotel has an elevator too (PWD friendly)

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business

Dear Kennylyn,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Camila! It was unfortunate that there was a function during the time of your stay which contributed to the loud sound during your staff. Understandably, it had ruffled your early morning feathers and for this, we apologize. As you said, there are in fact newer hotels in the city that you can recommend to your sponsor who had booked and paid for your stay with us. We are all for making your trip to Pagadian productive and restful.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I must say that our 5-day stay at Hotel Camila was great! The hotel rooms are clean and reasonabke for the price. The staff are very kind and accomodating especially Sir Vincent and the Pretty Girls at the Front Desk. They attended to every favor/request we asked from them and they recommended a lot of places to visit and food to taste in Pagadian.
I would definitely go back to Hotel Camila if I ever visit Pagadian again!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends