See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Hotel crew assisst us in the selection of room and pool is free to all guest. Staff and front desk crew answer needs. Rooms are clean and maintain. Location is very accessible to the public since it is located in the heart of the city.

Room Tip: New rooms are best.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Pagadian city is a small provincial city in the Zamboanga area of Philippines, with few hotels or restaurants aimed at visiting tourists or business people. The process of getting around town or out to the airport via the local tricycles is usually sufficient.
The hotel Camila has a good central street location, but the hotel rooms are small and basic with small hard beds, limited door/window security, weak aircon, very slow wifi and old tired furniture. The safety box safe is an essential item in any Philippines hotel room and it did not work and it took hours for management to wake up and attempt to fix it properly. There was limited available food and beverages necessitating wandering around dark streets of the town trying to find the 1 decent restaurant that was open. Not recommended as a place for any type of extended business trip.

Room Tip: check room security
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Good for the price.
Clean nice room looking down over the pool.
Nice eating by the pool restaurant area.
It's not 5 star.
Wasn't expecting perfection.
Staff were helpful with requests.
Kitchen has problems delivering items on the menu. But lots to pick from.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2016

As a first timer in Pagadian, I had no idea where to stay. I initially viewed 3 others hotels within the city and ended up with Hotel Camila. First, it was in the center of the city. Just a few meters away from the government-owned shopping mall, C3 and of course, Gaisano Mall. The hotel is perfectly situated near Mercury drugstore, South Star drug and Banks making access a breeze.

I have to commend the front desk officers (Cydel, Loren and Hamz) who were really kind and professional. They responded quite well with my questions and requests. The room was good for its price. It is newly renovated, clean and decent. More than the place itself, I was impressed with the hardworking staff and I can say that it made my 4-day trip all memorable and worth it.

Will I stay in Hotel Camila again? Yes.
Will I recommend this place to my friends? Yes.
Take it from me, it's affordable, decent, stable Wifi connection, hot shower, fair ambiance for its class, has a clean, working elevator, swimming pool (though needs constant cleaning, didn't try it during my 4-night stay), professional staff, a cafe and 2 restaurants. Who could ask for anything more?

Room Tip: 3rd floor renovated room is a must! It's like your typical Deluxe budget-hotel room in Manila. A fully renovated room.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank rejcms
Reviewed 16 August 2016

our room with aircondition on the 4th floor with view of the pool

Stayed 21 days and we really enjoyed our stay!.:)

A nice hotel and after some teaching was very good. Can be highly recommended. Affordable prices and polite and courteous staff. Responsive to our requests. Only minus was the restaurant that served our breakfast and other meals - mostly cold food delivered to our room. But after the reprimand, it worked perfectly!
Thank you so much for doing our stay so pleasant!.:).:).:)

Room Tip: best rooms on the 4th floor in the new wing of the hotel
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple