“Superb venue for weekend brunch”
Review of No 97

Reserve with TopTable
No 97 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 124 Restaurants in Surbiton
Price range: US$24 - US$36
Description: We wanted No 97 to be a reflection of us - We love the fact we are guided by the seasons, our travels and our experiences. We all have strong roots with the country and the city, so thought it natural to combine the best of both worlds - the innovation and international cuisine of the city meets the openness and warmth of the country. We strive for excellence - providing fresh, seasonal, and locally sourced ingredients.
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I am fast becoming a regular weekend visitor to No.97. Their menu is reasonably priced, varied and so tasty. I particularly love the English muffins with poached eggs, crushed avocado and chorizo. My daughter loves the French toast with bacon and maple syrup. If the weather is nice their outdoor seating area is a great place to people watch and the gin bar, downstairs, is amazing! Not a venue for little kids in my opinion however.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Met for drinks and shown to the downstairs bar with an amazing array of cocktail selection. Aki - the every busy barman - was superb and looked after all his guests whilst mixing great drinks. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Came in on Saturday night, easy booking and a great local haunt, even after my second visit I was treated like a regular. Friendly and helpful staff.
Struggling with wine, Sam helped us with a wine tasting. Needless to say great night and look forward to coming back again.

1  Thank abatch2016
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Number 97 is on Maple Road, close to the French Table. I remember it as Rubicon, and the new owners have had it for about a year. It's now a fantastic Gin bar, stocking around 80 gins, and what looks to be a great place to eat with an open kitchen, sit at bar to eat, or eat in the window area. There's also a handful of tables outside on the street. Quirky, well fitted, well managed by knowledgable and friendly people, and a bar staff who make perfect Gin and tonics with all the embellishments you could ask for! Downstairs is a gin tasting room and bar that also looks like a perfect hangout. I didn't eat here, although the food looked excellent and I will definitely return, but I can vouch for the superb gin and tonics. What a great find on my doorstep!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant and gin bar is great. With over 70 gins on the menu, plus gin cocktails, there is a great choice available. The food was well cooked and fresh. I loved my main of duck breast and cherry, and followed by a delicious cheese board. I also loved the canapes which came before the meal. The atmosphere here was intimate and the staff highly attentive. Certainly will be back, as I have many more cocktails to try!