“Worst taxi company I've ever dealt with.”
Review of Village Taxis

Ranked #4 of 4 things to do in Moira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I had booked a taxi for 5pm from Stoneyford, Lisburn, to Moira. At 5.20pm I called to see why my taxi had not arrived and was told that it was running late and would be with me shortly - no major problem as I was in no rush but still not ideal. I then booked a return taxi for 1.30am. At 2am I phoned to see where my taxi was and was told it would be arriving shortly. At approximately 2.20am I phoned to see what the delay was and was met with a rather abrupt and rude guy on the phone who sarcastically told me my taxi would arrive, "in precisely 5 minutes." After several ignored calls after 2.30am a taxi finally pulled up at 2.39am, an hour and nine minutes after booking the taxi. Poor time keeping and horrendous customer service. Would not recommend at all.

1  Thank Chris K

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Always friendly,, sometimes running late but can be expected as people hold them up ... taxi driver made us feel welcome as we where on business trip

1  Thank Tanya C
Reviewed 28 December 2016

No other local taxis available so booked these, 10 minutes late so rang to be told it'll be there in 10 to 15 minutes. What??

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Ok 15 minutes late I can forgive. However they are seriously over priced. Usual taxi, no customer service which you can accept. But expensive, costly, dear, high priced.
Not good